Breaking News :  Indian Manual The fastest message board... ever.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
WHILE POLICE IS RAIDING INTERNET CAFES, RAPE IS GOING ON THE STREE OUTSIDE POLICE STATIONS.
Posted by: INDIANE MEN NEED TO BE PROUD ()
Date: August 09, 2010 12:48PM

Options: ReplyQuote
One of the duties of Indian men in life is to control woman
Posted by: Women should never be given freedom ()
Date: August 09, 2010 11:04AM

Why does woman gets killed or raped in India every other minute. Because one of the duties of Indian men is to make sure no woman is out of control and out of her way. That is what the Indian Gods want them to do. If you do not agree read Bhagavat Gita - which is considered to be the most hold book in India. The Hindu holy book Bhagvad Gita calls women embodiment of the worst desires and justifies the killing of women. “Killing of a woman, a shudra or an atheist is not sinful. Woman is an embodiment of the worst desires, hatred, deceit, jealously and bad character. Women should never be given freedom”. Bhagvad Gita (Manu 1X. 17 and V.47, 147).

Every day in India, atleast two are murdered due to caste related violence and three helpless women are raped by people who consider themselves of a higher caste.

In India, society promotes these atrocities against woman.

The Hindu caste system is possibly the greatest crime in human history, it’s most certainly the longest running crime.

India is largely a feudal and patriarchal society, a fact that perpetuates their low status. In addition, in India if one has only daughters he will be reincarnated in a lower caste. Even though the caste system was abolished under british rule, and the dowry was banned in 1961 by law, both remain widely practiced Even the Hindu religion does not provide any security to this creature. The Hindu Holy text sanctify the killing of infant girls, by parents who deem themselves not capable of shouldering the responsibility of having a girl child.

The Hindu holy book Bhagvad Gita calls women embodiment of the worst desires and justifies the killing of women. “Killing of a woman, a shudra or an atheist is not sinful. Woman is an embodiment of the worst desires, hatred, deceit, jealously and bad character. Women should never be given freedom”. Bhagvad Gita (Manu 1X. 17 and V.47, 147).

The modern democratic India follows these religious teachings of hatred and enmity towards women. The change does come but only in the techniques of the violence. In past, in Hindu society new born girls were buried alive now new born baby girls are either strangled to death or aborted during pregnancy. According to a UNICEF report released in December 2006, about 7,000 fewer girls than expected are born daily in India, and about 10 million fewer girls than expected were born in the past 20 years due to sex discrimination. The most recent Indian census figures found that the gender ratio decreased from 947 girls per 1,000 boys to 927 girls per 1,000 boys from 1991 to 2001.
To perform ultrasounds and abortions for the purpose of sex-selection is widespread and shows no signs of slowing. The Lancet Study, British medical journal, seemed to confirm that laws were not deterring families from sex-selection. The study estimated that at least 500,000 female fetuses in 1997 were aborted. It mentioned the severity of situation in this way:” All kinds of famines, epidemics and war are nothing compared to this”. This practice is prevalent in all segments of society and wealthier populations are the worst offenders, since they can afford the cost of testing for gender identification. Punit Bedi, a New Delhi gynaecologist said, “In some parts of India, one of every five girls is being eliminated at the fetal stage”. She further told, “The number of girls killed over the past 20 years is going to change our society. These atrocities have left India without 10 million girls. We all are going to pay the price”.
Abortion was legal in India since 1971 as a way to control the country’s rapidly expanding population. Bedi said,” It was understood that all programmes [to control the population] were failing because people would not stop having children until they had at least two boys”. In 1994, under pressure from a coalition of activists, the Indian government changed course, outlawing the use of ultrasound machines to reveal fetus gender. Despite these laws this practice is gaining momentum. It is a very low risk, high-profile business. As the doctors not only make a lot of money but are absolutely sure that they will not be caught. In Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan, prenatal sex determination tests result in an estimated 3,500 abortions of female fetuses annually. Even the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh recognized the accelerating horror of female genocide in India. In response he has launched the “Save the Girl Child” campaign. He said no nation could claim to be part of a civilized world if it condoned female feticide. An estimated 50 million girls have been sacrificed because of son preference.
There are several reasons for the people to kill their daughters. Among them dowry is a main cause. One can not talk about marriage without discussing dowries. Thus, girls are expensive, with little rewards. In a country where 90% of the people live in poverty, wedding and dowries often require families to take out crushing loans. They would rather take out the loans than suffer loss of honour. So when a poor family already has two daughters, a third would be impossible to keep. The middle class can afford these weddings, but often choose not to have many daughters. If a woman gives birth to daughters, she has yet to succeed as a wife and a mother. Some mother-in-laws even beat or at least verbally abuse their daughter- in-laws for not producing a son.
Secondly, for Hindus, a son is required to light the funeral pyre of his parents and send their souls to heaven. Discrimination in the religion can not allow a daughter to do this. John-Thor Dahlburg of the Los Angeles Times points out that in rural India, the centuries-old practice of female infanticide can still be considered a wise course of action.
The bias against the females in India is related to the fact that sons are called upon to provide the income; they are the ones who do most of work in the fields. In this way sons are looked to as a type of insurance. With this perspective, it becomes clearer that the high value given to males decreases the value given to females.
The cultural preference for boys leads to further neglect of girls who do survive to birth. These girls suffer from lack of access to nutrition, health and maternal care in the critical early years. In Rajasthan and Utter Pradesh [states], it is usual for girls and women to eat less than men and boys and to have their meal after the men and boys have finished eating. Murders of women whose families are deemed to have paid insufficient dowry have become increasingly common. So the girls who survive birth are died afterwards.
Nobody question the very norms that make girls so vulnerable in India in the first place. Either girls are married off like a burden or get rid of before birth. The gender based crimes have severely skewed sex ratio across the country and made the practice of purchasing brides, sex slavery and polyandry common in several villages in North India.
The Indian government plans to set up orphanages in each regional district for female infants in an effort to curb sex-selective abortions. Now the question is what will be the fate of this strategy? Will it be a failure like the laws, which the Indian government promulgated to eradicate this evil? However, women right activists are of opinion that the government’s new proposal of girl orphanages is absurd. They said most of the girls are killed before birth, not after birth, so where is the option of abandoning girls if they are not born at all. As long as baby girls are not seen as valuable, selective abortion and female infanticide will continue.
How can India ever justify its claim of being largest democracy and claim a position in the UNSC when the basic human rights factor is jeopardized to such level. It is most important to note that in the social indicators of literacy, poverty, basic health and human rights factor India lags behind even her smallest neighbours in South Asia. There is a need that Indian government should take urgent measures to create awareness through education on the need to end female infanticide.

Indiam Men know how to control woman
Posted by: Indian Men ()
Date: August 27, 2011 06:20PM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2015 09:07PM by administrator.

Indian men can not see his wife displaying her butt and boobs uncovered
Posted by: Indian woman must cover her ASS while in publice ()
Date: June 20, 2012 06:18PM

Are you planning to date an Indian men? Do you love an Indian men? I do not blame you. Indian men are the best husbands in the world, very outgoing, very intelligent.

But make sure you cover your Ass except when he fuck you. Because Indian lady's ASS is a sacred thing which must be only seen by her husband whether covered or uncovered.

Wearing a jeans and displaying you ASS in public is disrespect towards your husband.

Do not believe me, read below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome, May 29, 2012: A 37-year-old Indian migrant in Italy killed his pregnant wife because she loved wearing western clothes and he wanted to punish her for going against Indian traditions.

The Indian -- whose name was given as Singhj Kulbir -- told police in Piacenza city in northern Italy that he strangled

to death his 27-year-old wife -- named as Kaur Balwinde -- before throwing her corpse in the Po river, the AKI news agency reported.

Investigators said Kulbir, who worked for an agricultural company, killed his wife to punish her for dressing like a Westerner against Indian traditions. Balwinde's body was found floating Sunday in the Po river near Piacenza, a total of 153 days after she went missing.

The mother of a five-year-old boy, Balwinde was three months pregnant, according to the PiacenzaSera news website.

Another Italian news agency AGI said the accused killed his "excessively westernized" young Indian wife because he feared he would lose her.

The woman's father reported her disappearance on May 1.

Her husband told the military police that he was sure she had left home because she wanted to leave him.

Kulbir, however, has no criminal record.

He confessed when his wife's body was found on the river bank near S.Nazzaro di Monticelli D'Ongina. The body was spotted by two girls walking in the area.

The AGI report said Balwinde lived for about 10 years with her husband in Baselico Duce village, on a farm where the man looked after the cattle.

She was a housewife and occasionally did domestic jobs and was known and liked by other mothers with children attending the local kindergarten. The other women had organised a search party when she disappeared.

Her husband too led a normal, quiet life and was seen taking their little boy to school.

The woman's family has lived in Tuscany for around 20 years.

Re: Indian men can not see his wife displaying her butt and boobs uncovered
Posted by: INDIAN ASS ()
Date: June 20, 2012 06:23PM

HELLO INDIAN LADIES, NEXT TIME YOU WEAR A JEANS, BEWARE OF WHO IS WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME

A 37-year-old Indian migrant in Italy killed his pregnant wife because she loved wearing western clothes and he wanted to punish her for going against Indian traditions.

WEARING JEANS IS ENOUGH FOR AN INDIAN LADY TO BE KILLED. INDIANS ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR.

A 37-year-old Indian migrant in Italy killed his pregnant wife because she loved wearing western clothes and he wanted to punish her for going against Indian traditions.

The Indian -- whose name was given as Singhj Kulbir -- told police in Piacenza city in northern Italy that he strangled to death his 27-year-old wife -- named as Kaur Balwinde -- before throwing her corpse in the Po river, a news agency reported.

Investigators said Kulbir, who worked for an agricultural company, killed his wife to punish her for dressing like a Westerner against Indian traditions. Balwinde's body was found floating Sunday in the Po river near Piacenza, a total of 153 days after she went missing.

The mother of a five-year-old boy, Balwinde was three months pregnant, according to the PiacenzaSera news website.

Another Italian news agency said the accused killed his "excessively westernised" young Indian wife because he feared he would lose her.

The woman's father reported her disappearance May 1.

Her husband told the military police that he was sure she had left home because she wanted to leave him.

Kulbir, however, has no criminal record.

He confessed when his wife's body was found on the river bank near S Nazzaro di Monticelli D'Ongina. The body was spotted by two girls walking in the area.

A report said Balwinde lived for about 10 years with her husband in Baselico Duce village, on a farm where the man looked after the cattle.

She was a housewife and occasionally did domestic jobs and was known and liked by other mothers with children attending the local kindergarten. The other women had organised a search party when she disappeared.

Her husband too led a normal, quiet life and was seen taking their little boy to school.

The woman's family has lived in Tuscany for around 20 years.

When in India do like Indians do
Posted by: administrator ()
Date: September 17, 2015 08:34PM

If you are a woman and caught by police in India, do like smart Indian girl do.

ACT CRAZY AND TAKE OF YOUR PANTIES out side so that every one can see. People will notice and police will be scared. YOU WILL BE TREATED AS A PROBLEM MAKER AND YOU WILL BE RELEASED.

But if you behave like a normal woman you will get it inside your panties.

In the following video police is taking a single lady to police station. Once inside police station she will be raped by police. So she did the right thing outside and was set free.

"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2015 08:37PM by administrator.

US INDIAN DOCTOR Jumana Nagarwala who also speaks Gujarati
Date: April 13, 2017 07:35PM

Nagarwala, a U.S. citizen who also speaks Gujarati -- a language spoken in western India -- appeared in federal court in Detroit this afternoon handcuffed and shackled, wearing a white headscarf, glasses and long white dress with colorful embroidery near her shackled feet. She agreed to remain locked up pending a detention hearing on Monday, when a judge will determine whether to grant her bond or keep her jailed pending the outcome of her trial.

It is not clear exactly how the doctor came on the federal government's radar. But according to the complaint unsealed today in U.S. District Court in Detroit, the case involves two Minnesota girls and their parents who came to metro Detroit for what was portrayed as a "special girls trip. They stayed at a hotel in Farmington Hills and ended up visiting Nagarwala, thinking they were seeing the doctor because their "tummies hurt." Instead, the complaint said, the girls had their genitalia altered or removed.

One of the victims said "her parents told her that the procedure is a secret and that she is not supposed to talk about it," FBI agent Kevin Swanson wrote in his affidavit filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court.

According to the affidavit, the FBI's investigation has identified several other children who may have been victimized by Nagarwala between 2005 and 2007, including children in Detroit. On April 10, authorities interviewed several young girls in Michigan about genital mutilation and multiple girls said that they had the procedure performed on them by Nagarwala, the affidavit said. Authorities also interviewed some of those girls' parents, who either denied knowing of the genital mutilation procedure or said that it didn't happen.

Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. The practice is found in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and within communities from countries in which FGM is common. UNICEF estimated in 2016 that 200 million women living today in 30 countries—27 African countries, Indonesia, Iraqi Kurdistan and Yemen—have undergone the procedures.

Typically carried out by a traditional circumciser using a blade, FGM is conducted from days after birth to puberty and beyond. In half the countries for which national figures are available, most girls are cut before the age of five.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2017 07:38PM by administrator.

Indians
Date: February 13, 2017 11:28AM

From the time I was in my teens, I have always had a special affection for the north-east of India. In my case, my motives were entirely personal. I went out for several years with a girl from one of the north-eastern states.
In those days, it was rare to find people from the north-east in what they called the ‘mainland’ and what we call the rest of India. My own ignorance, as a teenager, was pretty shocking. I had heard of the Naga insurgency, of course. But the other states were a blur. I was vaguely aware of Manipur because two boys from that state were at school with me. But I had no idea where NEFA was – apart from some dimly-remembered facts about the 1962 war with China. At some stage, NEFA became Arunachal Pradesh but the events had passed me by.
As for the Mizos, I knew nothing. I had heard that there was some insurgency there in the 1970s. But I had no idea what the Mizos wanted. And I even wondered if Phizo, the noted rebel leader, was a Mizo. (He wasn’t. He was a Naga. It was not his fault that his name rhymed with Mizo.)
I am not proud of my ignorance. The truth is that I am still ashamed by how little I knew about the north-east. But of one thing I can be certain: no matter how limited my knowledge of the region, it was much greater than the knowledge of most other people on the so-called ‘mainland’.
You have to remember that, in that era, most people on the ‘mainland’ found it difficult to accept that a substantial part of our population had more in common – in terms of appearance – with people from Burma or Thailand than with Punjabis or Tamils. When north-easterners made it to the ‘mainland’, they were slightly surprised by how different they seemed from us. Some of them were good-natured about our ignorance and took what little advantage they could of it. For instance, nobody believed that my then-girlfriend was Indian. So, during dry days – when only foreigners were allowed to drink – her friends and she would go to bars and knock back beers, pretending to be Thai.
But one advantage of going out with a Mizo was that I learnt something about how they saw us. I learnt also how appallingly they had been treated. Whatever the rights or wrongs of the Mizo insurgency, there is no doubt that the Indian state behaved with savage brutality. I heard too many stories of torture, of entire villages being uprooted and ‘relocated’ to the sides of highways, of mass rape by paramilitary forces and of official high-handedness, for all of the stories to have been made up. Clearly, the Indian government behaved badly. And as clearly, this was because Indian forces did not see north-easterners as Indians. They saw them as the enemy and treated them with none of the deference or concern that Indian citizens are entitled to from our own forces.
Equally, I saw how difficult it was for many people in the north-east to regard themselves as Indian. The Naga and Mizo insurgencies were attempts to seek independence from India. As for Arunachal Pradesh, China claimed that it was a part of Greater China, not of India. The Sikkimese still resented their annexation and took time to get used to the idea that they were now Indians.
In the mid-90s, when I went back to the north-east, long after I had any personal relationship with any north-easterner, I wondered how things would pan out. An entire younger generation of north-easterners looked to Bangkok rather than Bombay for inspiration. Young people rejected Indian popular culture and tried to find a new identity in south-east Asia.
All that began to change in this century. At first, it was a trickle but I have seen figures suggesting that between 2005 and 2010, four and a half lakh people from the north-east came to the so-called ‘mainland’ in search of jobs. The days when north-easterners were seen as foreigners or as exotic people are now over. In many sectors – hospitality, beauty, etc. – north-easterners are the employees of choice. Ask any beauty salon who it would hire, all other things being equal, between an Andhra-ite and a Manipuri, and the chances are that nine times out of ten, the Manipuri will be preferred. So it is with restaurants and airlines. Most employers will take someone from the north-east over somebody from, say, Bihar.
What made the difference? Why do so many north-easterners leave their states and come to work in the ‘mainland’?
I have many theories. Partly it is that India is seen as prosperous and successful and, therefore, worth living in, even by those who once spoke disparagingly of the ‘mainland’. Partly it is satellite television that has made the difference. When I went to the north-east in the mid-90s, they all looked to MTV (they got the south-east Asia beam) for inspiration. Now, they watch Star Plus, Colors, Zee TV, NDTV Good Times and CNN-IBN, just like the rest of us. Television has made the Indian ‘mainland’ seem less like a strange and unfamiliar place. Partly it is demographics. The new generation of Nagas and Mizos have fewer memories of the insurgency or of the atrocities committed by Indian forces. (In Manipur, however, the issue of human rights abuses is still a live one.)
The process of adjustment has not been easy – on either side. There is little doubt that many north-easterners still face discrimination in the ‘mainland’. The men are called ‘Chinks’ and often treated with disdain. The women are dismissed as being loose or available and are often treated with little respect.
When north-easterners complain about how difficult it can be to settle in the ‘mainland’ – as they have been protesting over the last week – I can understand why they are so upset. But equally, I have to say that at some level, I am also relieved.
I think back to the 1980s. A family friend who was then working with the Planning Commission asked my then girlfriend about how Mizos would react to an extension of the railways into their state. Surely, they would be happy to be able to take a train to Aizawl or Lungleh rather than being forced to fly to Silchar and spend several hours on a bus home?
“Actually,” she said, “we will hate it. Our first thought will be, ‘More Indians will come’. We don’t want a way to allow vais (Indians) to come and disrupt our lives any more than you already have.”
I despaired when I heard those words. I went to Mizoram in 1986/87 when Laldenga, the great rebel leader, finally accepted Indian sovereignty and became chief minister. But even then, all that the Mizos wanted was that we left them alone. As for the Nagas, sparks of the old insurgency continued well into the beginning to this century: I covered the talks between A.B. Vajpayee and rebel Naga leaders a decade ago.
When I see young people from the north-east on news TV these days complaining about how they are treated as foreigners in Delhi or Bombay, I am strangely relieved. Of course their complaints are justified. But it is the sub-text that reassures me. They want to be seen as Indian.
A great barrier, erected over many decades of suspicion and hostility, has been broken. The people of the north-east have accepted that they want to be part of the ‘mainland’. Their problem is that the rest of India is unwilling to whole-heartedly accept them.
It seems a slightly harsh thing to say but I am sure that time will sort out their problem. In the 1960s, the DMK was still divided among those who wanted to secede from India or, at the very least, refuse to speak Hindi and those who favoured full-scale integration with the rest of India. Till very recently, many people in the north of India thought of all south Indians as ‘Madrasis’. Even a decade ago, I doubt if many Biharis could have named all the states of south India.
But that’s changed. It hasn’t been easy but time has healed the rift.
Something similar will happen with the north-east. I do not dispute that things are bad today. But they are far better than I dared hope in the 1970s. I condemn the way north-easterners are discriminated against in many parts of the ‘mainland’. But when I hear a Naga complaining that the rest of us are unwilling to treat her as an Indian, I feel a sense of vindication.
After all, it wasn’t so long ago that the Nagas themselves denied that they were Indians and went to war to prove their point.
Things are still far from perfect. And the process of integration needs to move faster. But one thing is clear: the idea of India has won this battle, too.
Now it is up to the rest of us on the ‘mainland’ to prove that we are worthy of the idea of India.

Pratyusha Banerjee Dies: Indian Television Actress Was 24
Date: April 03, 2016 05:52PM

Popular Indian television star Pratyusha Banerjee died yesterday in Mumbai from what local police said was an accidental death, leading to a massive outpouring of grief from shocked peers and fans. She was 24. According to reports from local news, Banerjee was found in her home in an apparent death by hanging, though no suicide note was discovered.

Born August 10 1991 in the city of Jamshedpur, Banerjee first gained fame in 2010 after winning a talent search led to her being cast in a leading role in the popular television series Balika Vadhu. Following that success she went on to appear frequently on reality television, including Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, the Indian version of BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing (and basis for Dancing With The Stars), Bigg Boss, and Power Couple. She later had roles on several other Indian scripted television shows.

At the time of her death, she was dating fellow actor and producer Rahul Raj Singh.

WOW What a brainwork. A boyfriend with financial problems. Who will not believe POLICE on this matter

Mumbai Police connection.-If the police is involved some thing is rotten

The actress before her death alleged that eight men posing as policemen barged into her house to claim the money and molested her. The police denied the charge and said they went to her house to look for Singh her boyfriend. The matter is still under probe. POLICE DID NOT KNOW WHO WERE THESE MEN POSING AS POLICE. No conclusions or evidence. IN INDIA ANYONE CAN POSE AS POLICE. NO INVESTIGATION.NOW ACTRESS IS DEAD,

According to police sources, Banerjee had called up a close friend from the television industry earlier this week and revealed that she had taken to alcohol as she was depressed. The actress was reportedly dejected with the lack of good roles. CASE CLOSED

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2016 08:22PM by administrator.

Rakesh Maria AXED,He is succeeded by Ahmed Javed.
Date: April 03, 2016 06:09PM

Mr Maria's abrupt transfer made headlines.

Rakesh Maria was born in Punjabi family to Vijay Madia (the surname got distorted to Maria) who resided in Bandra, Mumbai. His father a well-known name in film circles was founder of Kala Niketan, a banner under which he made films such as Kaajal, Preetam, Neel Kamal, among others as a top Bollywood financer and producer.[3] He completed his graduation from St. Xavier’s College Mumbai. He chose to make the career as an IPS officer, cracking the ICS exams to get an IPS cadre.
Ahmed Javed

Rakesh Maria got national fame after he investigated and cracked the 1993 serial blasts case. 12 simultaneous explosions rocked the city killing over 350 people and Mr Maria, then Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic, led a team of more than 150 policemen in a massive probe. In interviews he has described how he found the key to an abandoned scooter packed with explosives in the house of the Memon family, solving the case. Tiger Memon, the key accused, is absconding since. His brother, Yakub, was hanged this year in Nagpur on July 30.
Rakesh Maria interrogated Ajmal Kasab, the lone Pakistani terrorist captured after the 26/11 attack in Mumbai that killed 166 people. Mr Maria's knowledge of Urdu helped him get the most out of Kasab. Using mental games on a highly indoctrinated terrorist, Mr Maria got him to admit not only his role, but that of his controllers in Pakistan. Kasab was convicted and hanged in 2012.
The 2008 murder of television executive Neeraj Grover, was cracked with one cryptic, but loaded statement that Rakesh Maria made to Kannada actress, Maria Susairaj. When Susairaj asked, "Sir, do you have any suspects?," the cop looked into her eyes and said, "You Madam, are my suspect number 1." Susiraj and her boyfriend Jerome Mathew were convicted in Grover's murder; the man for homicide, the woman for destroying evidence.
In his role as chief of Mumbai's Anti-Terror Squad or ATS, Rakesh Maria uncovered the network of the Indian Mujahideen and its sleeper cells of homegrown terrorists who had planted bombs in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Varanasi, Mumbai and others. He almost arrested Yasin Bhatkal but missed him by a whisker. Bhatkal was later arrested in Nepal.
Mr Maria, who reportedly wrote IPS or Indian Police Service five times in the application form for the civil service examinations - which asks candidates to record which service they would prefer - has earned a reputation as a tough cop who deploys unique methods of investigation which are non-violent, but force the accused to give in. One of the methods reportedly is feeding people oily and spicy food or jalebis and then not giving them water till they confess.
Mr Maria has fascinated Bollywood and film makers have based many screen cops on him. Actor Anupam Kher's policeman turn in 'A Wednesday' drew inspiration from Rakesh Maria. In Anurag Kashyap's controversial and critically acclaimed film 'Black Friday' - which is based on the 1993 blasts - actor Kay Kay Menon played Mr Maria.
That is not Rakesh Maria's only connection with Bollywood. Maria hails from a film family which owns their own production house Kala Niketan and his father, Vijay Madia, had come to Mumbai from Punjab to become an actor. He went on to become a film producer and oversaw the making of films like Kaajal and Neelkamal.
But Bandra boy, Rakesh Maria, was not inclined towards Bollywood. An avid sportsman, he was a basketball champion and played for St Xavier's College in Mumbai. He set up the Mumbai Police's Basketball team as well and encouraged the constabulary to play sports.
As a 22-year-old in 1979, he represented his state Maharashtra in Karate at the National Games.
Rakesh Maria is also known in Mumbai circles for his huge collection of ghazals and qawalis by Indian and Pakistani artistes. He is also a voracious reader and since his teens idolised Claude Lebel from Frederick Forsyth's thriller novel, 'The Day of the Jackal'.

MUMBAI POLICE AND Indecent behaviour in public BY WOMAN
Date: April 03, 2016 06:35PM

ON APRIL 28, 2015 Joint Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) Deven Bharti WITH BLESSINGS FROM HEAD OF POLICE MR. MARIA

Joint Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) Deven Bharti has barred his men from acting on any complaint of immoral trafficking unless or until they have a clear ance of their zone's deputy police commissioner. The diktat, unprecedented in the history of Mumbai police, comes in the wake the rape of a model inside Saki Naka police chowkie last week after she was picked up from Hotel Holiday Inn by a team of two assistant police inspectors and a constable on the suspicion of being involved in prostitution.

Assistant police inspectors Sunil Khapte and Suresh Suryavanshi, and constable Y Kode, who were arrested after the model complained to Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria, were placed under suspension on Monday. The region's DCP Prashant Holkar and Saki Naka senior police inspector Prasanna More have been transferred. DCP Holkar has been moved to Local Arms (LA) and Vinayak Deshmukh has taken charge from him of Zone 10.

Bharti issued the order at a meeting of all zonal DCPs at his Crawford Market office on Monday.

The model's rape has embarrassed Mumbai police force as it took place inside a police chowkie. And when the woman was being violated, there were other policemen present in the chowkie.Before the model was raped, the three policemen extorted nearly Rs 4 lakh from her.

Speaking exclusively to Mumbai Mirror on Monday, Bharti said: "Henceforth every police station will have to take approval from the zone's DCP before conducting a raid under the Immoral Trafficking (Prevention) Act (PITA). We have suspended three police officer arrested in connection with Sakinaka model rape case pending enquiry," he said.

The victim was picked up from Holiday Inn early in the morning on April 3 when she was leaving the hotel with a friend. The three policemen, who were accompanied by three more persons, detained the model and took her to the Saki Naka police station and from there to a police chowkie nearby. At the police chowkie, she was raped by the three policemen while her friend was asked to organise Rs 5 lakh. The friend gave the policemen cash and jewellery worth Rs 4.5 lakh.

The victim was so traumatized by the assault that she left the city for a few days. After her return, she messaged Maria on April 22. Maria met her the next day, where she told the entire story to him.

AUGUST 8TH 2015

Raid
According to officials, a team from the Malwani police, under the supervision of Deputy Commissioner (Zone XI) Vikram Deshpande, conducted the raid around 3 pm on Thursday in several lodges, resorts and two-star hotels in the vicinity of Madh Island and Aksa.

They said officials knocked on the doors of rooms and rounded up nearly 40 couples and took them to the police station. A youngster (name withheld) caught in the raid said, “The police first insulted all of us in front of all the officers and the other couples and then forced us to call our parents and insulted and disgraced us in front of them. They also made the parents feel guilty as if their children had committed some heinous crime.” He added that they were taken to the police station around 5 pm and many of them were allowed to go only by 10 pm.

Suicidal
“I am literally contemplating ending my life because of the trauma and the stigma from the raid. I haven’t been able to step out of the house and my parents have also not spoken a single word to me since this morning,” a 19-year-old girl told mid-day yesterday.

Another 21-year-old woman was slapped by a female police constable when she refused to pay the fine. “I am not a prostitute. I am an adult who was out with my fiancé, who I am supposed to marry next month, to find some privacy. I had entered my name in the hotel register with my identity proof and also handed over the relevant documents when asked by the cops. But, when I tried to tell a female constable all of this, she slapped me,” said the girl.

“Do we have freedom as citizens of India? How can you fine and demean us and intrude into our privacy. If you want to take legal action, fine the hotels or lodges if any of them allow immoral activities like prostitution to go on in their premises. Making love to the person of my choice in a private room doesn’t amount to indecent behaviour in public. You can’t just harass us because a DCP orders a raid,” she added.

Officialspeak
When contacted, DCP Vikram Deshpande asked mid-day to call the police in-charge of Malwani Police station and hung up. Senior Inspector Milind Khetale confirmed the raid and said that the couples were fined under Section 110 (Indecent behaviour in public) of the Bombay Police Act and three cases were also registered under the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act.
Ignore chain snatchers, harass couples

Mumbai CP Rakesh Maria orders probe into Madh Island, Aksa hotel raids

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2016 08:25PM by administrator.

Handsome Indian Doctor Saji Francis arrested for illegally selling drugs to kids
Posted by: Dr. Saji Francis arrested for selling illegal drugs to kids ()
Date: April 20, 2012 03:28PM

MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. (WPIX)— October 07, 2010

A Long Island Indian doctor was arrested and charged Wednesday, after authorities said he knowingly and unlawfully sold prescriptions for the powerful painkiller Oxycodone to customers. Police say his clientele included several teenagers.

Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice said the arrest represents an important victory in the area's fight against drugs.

"Dangerous painkillers like these are often the gateway to more lethal opiates like heroin, and this community right now is ground zero in our battle against the Island's heroin epidemic."

Detectives with the Nassau County Police Department believe Dr. Saji Francis, 49, of Melville had been selling the prescriptions for nearly 5 years from his Merrick Road office, located across the street from Massapequa High School.

Francis allegedly received anywhere from $480 to $600 for the prescriptions, police said.

Authorities arrested the doctor, who specializes as an internist at his office Tuesday afternoon.

Francis was arraigned in First District Court in Hempstead Wednesday on nine counts of criminal sale of a prescription. A judge ordered him held in lieu of $180,000 bond or $90,000 cash. The doctor faces a maximum of 15 years in prison if convicted. Additional charges are pending.

"For a doctor to be held to a higher standard of care for him to be adding to this drug issue, is just inescapable." said outraged mom Christine Sohmer, whose son walks past the doctor's office everyday on his way to school.

Police Commissioner Lawrence W. Mulvey scolded Francis, describing the physician as the antithesis of the Hippocratic oath.

"His greed and total disregard for the ethics of the medical profession has exacerbated the opiate and heroin abuse in Massapequa," Mulvey said.

At a press conference Wednesday afternoon, Mulvey revealed to reporters that by his own omission, Francis admitted to selling Oxycodone prescriptions to at least 40 teenagers in the past six months.

Police say they became aware of the illegal operation when they started conducting wire taps after the June 2008 death of Natalie Ciappa, a high school senior who lived in Massapequa and died of a heroin overdose.

"When heroin users couldn't get heroin in Massapequa because the heat was too hot and the supply was dry," Mulvey explained. "Detectives heard this reference to 'Dr. Frank' and ... it was obvious kids were channeling him to get them through hard times."

Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice said the arrest represents an important victory in the area's fight against drugs.

"Dangerous painkillers like these are often the gateway to more lethal opiates like heroin, and this community right now is ground zero in our battle against the Island's heroin epidemic."

Documets cite Dr. Saji Francis was an intravenous drug user when he was in medical school in Kerala, India
Posted by: I was a drug addict in Medical School - Dr. Saji Francis ()
Date: April 20, 2012 03:41PM

Francis' lawyer, Dennis Lemke of Mineola, cited documents that said Francis was an intravenous drug user when he was in medical school in India and later became addicted marijuana and oxycodone.

I am wondering if you were a drug user while in Medical School in India, does some one memorialize it??? Hmmmm...... Did he get into trouble in India due to his drug use. What kind of trouble he got into and his drug use was docuemented???? Interesting. (What a doctor we have from India.) However this drug use while in Indian Medical school did not help Dr. Saji Francis.

Dr. Francis, 49, of Melville, who was known locally as "Dr. Frank," is facing nine counts of felony criminal sale of prescriptions on charges that he sold prescriptions for oxycodone, Vicodin and other opiates to patients without examining them. Police and local activists have said that, although they don't believe he wrote prescriptions to high school students, his behavior helped feed the local opiate addiction epidemic.

Judge Steven Jaeger said that Dr. Saji Francis, as a physician, knows better than most how to make himself appear to be a drug addict. In denying Francis' application to join the program, Jaeger said reports show that on more than one occasion, Francis said he was using opiates and marijuana when his urine tested clean.

"It is the court's opinion that his behavior was calculated, and lacking any evidence of substance abuse or addiction," Jaeger said from the bench.

Francis applied to participate in the new statewide program that allows nonviolent defendants who can show that their drug addiction was the reason for their crime to avoid jail by completing a drug-treatment program.

Several representatives from the organization Drug Free Massapequa were sitting in the courtroom to show their opposition to Francis' acceptance into the program.

Francis' lawyer, Dennis Lemke of Mineola, said he is outraged that Jaeger went against the court's own substance abuse evaluation team, which found Francis eligible for the program. "For the court to ignore its own report is very disturbing," Lemke said.

They arrested my doctor Dr. Saji Francis. Now I have to go to India to see him
Posted by: Dr. Saji Francis ()
Date: July 12, 2012 06:05PM

This is the saga of my doctor, who was picked up for selling drugs to cops working undercover as teenagers to buy prescription drugs from him.

His medical practice was right across the street from the local high school, and he had been pegged by authorities as the distributor of oxycodone, a powerful, addictive drug, to teenagers without prescriptions.

Well, yesterday, the authorities got their man.

My former doctor, Dr. Saji Francis, was sentenced to six months in jail for his indiscretions.

The sorry thing is that he could have gotten two years, which is what prosectors were going for. What's more, under state law, he could have received a maximum five-year sentence.

And as I surmised, he basically plea bargained his deal down to the bare minimum. He supposedly gave up his medical license--which, according to someone I spoke to in Albany, where the state government does business, is not true, since he keeps the "Dr." before his name--the building that he practiced in--which has a "For Sale" shingle in front of it again after months of inactivity--and some other things.

What's more, since he is not a naturalized citizen, he may also be deported back to his native India when his sentence is over.

In a statement the prosecutors read yesterday, one mother described the pain at seeing her son, who she claims rarely took aspirin before visiting with Dr. Francis, become addicted to oxycodone and die of a heart attack at a young age.

Francis was reported to have said to the judge while being sentenced, "I do not make any excuses for my conduct. I apologize to anyone I hurt. I lost everything."

Yes, he did, but this monster could conceivably get out of jail and practice again ... as long as he has that "Dr." in front of his name.

I just don't get it. Maybe I am not understanding what happened, but he supposedly gave up his medical license, which I was told is simply not true.

And yes, I still can't get my medical records from him, and I was told that since he is still a doctor, even if I could get them, he would be able to charge me per page for them--since he is a doctor. And since my medical records go back nearly 40 years ... well, a week's salary probably wouldn't be enough to get them all back.

Now, if this makes sense to you, you are better than me. Heck, even the attorney generals of the state and Nassau County, where I live and where Francis practiced, told me they couldn't help me.

I can't make sense of it; maybe you can.

But at least this guy is off the streets, unable to sell any more of this crap to kids or anyone else.

I am going to be honest with you. I liked Dr. Francis. He had a great personality, and seemed to be a fine doctor.

I personally never had any trouble with him, although myself and my wife did notice some odd tendencies with him from time to time.

There was one point where he basically gave up his practice and went into holistic medicine. When you went there for an appointment, he talked to you more than he did anything else for you.

This went on for a few months, but then I thought he saw the light, and his practice steered away from holistics and got back to the everyday medicine people counted on him to practice.

He was very flighty, talking about golf as much as what ailed you.

But he seemed to have a booming practice. He also had a high rate of elderly patients.

Why he did what he did is beyond me. I guess he became greedy, totally enamored of his own success, and wanted more.

I feel for his family. He has a few young kids. I think of what they will go through for the next six months and probably for the rest of their lives, especially if their father is deported.

We were all let down by this doctor. It took my wife and I several months to find another one.

We are confident that this doctor is A-OK, but I have to tell you, after the experience with Dr. Francis, there will always be some doubt in my mind that about whether my doctor is doing the right thing.

P.S I heard he is planning to immigrate to some UAE country. Is it true?

CHILD SEX PEDIATRICIAN FROM INDIA DR. RAKESH
Posted by: INDIAN DOCTOR PREFERS SEX WITH KIDS ()
Date: June 20, 2012 06:36PM

Dr. Rakesh Punn.

MINEOLA, N.Y. — A New York pediatrician charged with sexually abusing young female patients, including some who were secretly videotaped or photographed while naked, compiled a “how-to book” on molestation that he titled “Sex” and kept stored on his home computer, a prosecutor said Friday.
The book allegedly included his writings, plus passages from the ancient Indian sex manual, the Kama Sutra.
Dr. Rakesh Punn, 53, who was arrested in July 2010 on preliminary charges of videotaping patients, pleaded not guilty Friday to a 60-count indictment charging him with sexual abuse, assault, promoting a sexual performance by a child and unlawful surveillance.

Dr. Rakesh Punn.

Punn also is charged with running a prescription scam for obtaining chloral hydrate, a controlled substance that Nassau County Assistant District Attorney Jane Zwirn-Turkin described as a “date-rape” drug.
When he was first arrested, Punn was ordered held on $3.5 million bail, but prosecutors argued Friday for higher bail, noting that Punn has a 24-year-old wife living in India and should be considered a flight risk. They previously said that when he was arrested, Punn had a large amount of cash in his Bethpage home, as well as a forged international driver’s license with his photo, but a false name and birth date.
County Court Judge William O’Brien agreed, setting a $10 million bond or $5 million cash bail.
Punn, who has not posted bail, was handcuffed and spoke quietly during the brief court proceeding, saying “not guilty” when the charges were read. Prosecutors said some of his victims were as young as 11, and were allegedly drugged with sedatives and blindfolded during the assaults. Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice has said most of Punn’s patients were Indian and that as a physician he held a revered position in that community, where parents would trust him to examine their children in private.
It was during those examinations that some of the alleged abuse took place, prosecutors said.
Defense attorney Nick Marino argued against increasing bail, noting prosecutors have moved to freeze $6 million in assets belonging to the doctor, effectively forcing him to remain jailed until his trial.
“We recognize the severity of the charges,” Marino said outside court. “An indictment is not evidence of guilt.”
Beginning in 2007, Punn compiled video and still photos of at least five young girls in his office, prosecutors said. After having them disrobe, he covered their eyes with gauze and a blindfold and placed them on an examining table. He would then videotape or photograph his sexual contact with them. In many instances, Punn would give the girls a sedative to render them unconscious, she said.
At other times, Punn allegedly placed a small digital camera among items on his desk and then recorded victims exposing their breasts. The girls were told they were being given medically necessary examinations. On other occasions, the patients were told the procedures were part of “clinical trials” for undisclosed maladies.
He is also charged with making some of the girls sign a “contract” saying they were 18 years old and willing to perform numerous sexual acts.
Zwirn-Turkin also said Punn was the subject of an insurance fraud investigation, adding it was likely he would face additional criminal charges.

Read more: [www.nypost.com]

I am a Doctor MD in USA but still abused
Posted by: Asma M.D ()
Date: August 14, 2009 05:45PM

Asma, 30, is a doctor who has been educated in the US. A few years ago, she entered into an arranged marriage with Rajiv, a handsome, bright and charismatic doctor in India. The happy couple returned to the US. They even had two children. Gradually, Rajiv started getting sexually, physically and emotionally abusive. He would force her to watch pornography and perform sexual acts she was not comfortable with. He began getting angry at small things and behaved in frightening ways -- throwing things at her, breaking plates and glasses. Asma tried sharing her trauma with her colleagues, but they dismissed her concern. They had always seen Rajiv behave as the perfect gentleman. Asma realised that, even if she wanted to leave the marriage, she could not. Rajiv had full control of their bank accounts and her paychecks.

Re: I am a Doctor MD in USA but still abused
Posted by: Nike ()
Date: September 15, 2009 06:14PM

Just Do It

INDIAN DOCTORS MINTING MONEY ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Posted by: INDIAN DOCTORS ARE THE BEST ()
Date: August 09, 2010 01:19PM

Lucknow, Jul 16, 2010: A doctor working at a private hospital was arrested here after a patient alleged that he raped her.

Buzz up!The police on Friday, Jul 16 said that Dr B R Verma was arrested from Sarojini Nagar area in Lucknow.

[www.ez-websites.com]
The arrest came after a 30-year-old woman alleged that Verma raped her when she went to him for treatment on Thursday, Jul 15.

Wife who does not like Indian husband,Avtar Singh Grewal, killed
Posted by: Indians in Canada ()
Date: July 18, 2010 05:40PM

Avtar Singh Grewal, who was a landed immigrant to Canada and lived in Vancouver at the time of the murder, is accused of killing his estranged wife Navneet Kaur in Phenoix, Arizona. He has been fighting extradition to the US where he is wanted for Kaur’s murder.

NEW DELHI – A Delhi court on Friday allowed India to extradite Indo-Canadian fugitive Avtar Singh Grewal to the USA to face trial for allegedly killing his estranged wife at Phoenix in 2007.

“A prima facie case is made out in support of the requisition of the government of the USA for extradition of the fugitive criminal,” Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate (ACMM) Ajay Kumar Pandey said.

The court allowed the plea of A K Vali and Naveen K Matta, special prosecutors of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), that the offence allegedly committed by the fugitive was an extraditable crime.

The fugitive Grewal, then working as manager with a Vancouver firm, allegedly travelled to Phoenix in the US to meet his estranged wife Navneet Kaur and flew out of that country on a one-way ticket after killing her on March 29, 2007.

“This court is not supposed to weigh the evidence in detail. In the inquiry proceedings against the fugitive criminal, only a prima facie case against him is to be seen. Veracity of evidence cannot be ascertained,” the ACMM, who is the sole empowered judge to hear extradition cases, said.

The court, in its 23-page order, said there was “sufficient circumstantial evidence” as well as the confessional note of the fugitive criminal to prima facie suggest his involvement in the death of Navneet Kaur.

The court rejected the plea of Grewal that the autopsy report of the deceased suffered from serious medico-legal and forensic flaws, saying “medical evidence can only be the corroborative proof with the other circumstantial evidence.”

The court lent credence to the confessional note of Grewal, saying there is sufficient material to suggest that it was in his handwriting.

Grewal, 36, was arrested by CBI on arrival at the IGI Airport here on March 31, 2007, following a ‘look-out circular’ issued against him by the Interpol at the request of the FBI.

The victim, the eldest daughter of retired IPS officer Ratan Singh, had married Grewal in October 2005. But after their relations turned sour, she lived separately and wanted to file for a divorce.

Grewal visited her at Phoenix on March 29, 2007. Besides relying on other documentary evidence, the FBI, during its probe, considered the eye-witnesses’ account that the fugitive was seen outside the house of the victim on the fateful day.

The FBI later got issued by the Interpol a ‘look-out circular’ against Grewal after it came to know that he had flown out of the country.

Grewal, who is lodged in Tihar Jail here since his arrest, however, opposed the extradition proceedings on the ground that it was initiated “mechanically” without analysing the evidence supplied to the MEA by the US.

Claiming innocence, Grewal alleged the extradition proceedings have been initiated against him merely because the deceased was the daughter of an IPS officer.A judge will announce in two weeks if Avtar Singh Grewal will be extradited from India back to Phoenix to stand trial for the murder of his estranged wife, Navneet Kaur, in her Ahwatukee Foothills home.

Grewal has been fighting extradition since being arrested in New Delhi in 2007 after Phoenix police say he killed Kaur, then botch his own suicide and then fled to India.

According to the Phoenix police, evidence found at her home in the 4200 block of East Redwood show the couple quarreled and Grewal strangled Kaur, leaving her face-down in a downstairs bathtub before attempting to commit suicide. Failing that, he left a note behind admitting to killing Kaur before boarding a flight that eventually took him home to India.

Phoenix homicide detectives quickly identified Grewal as someone they wanted to interview, but just missed him in Newark, N.J., where he bought a one-way ticket and boarded a flight to New Delhi.

India and the United States have an extradition treaty but experts say that it is time consuming.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2010 10:36AM by administrator.

Asian Net
Posted by: Kiliroor sex case ()
Date: January 28, 2013 05:22AM

The Kiliroor sex case has become important among all the sex scandals as its victim, 18-year-old Shari S. Nair, died at Kottayam Medical College on November 13 after giving birth to a baby girl three months ago. Earlier, an entire family of five including a temple priest, committed suicide at Kaviyoor area for their connection with the same sex scandal and its madam king-pin, Latha Nair, already under custody. The BJP leader Devadas is charged with sheltering Latha Nair and also for playing a crucial role in finalizing a compensation agreement between Praveen, the second accused in the case, and the girl's parents who are known BJP supporters. With a total of six deaths, or suspected murders, the Kiliroor-Kaviyoor sex scandal has already become the mother of all sex scandals in Kerala. Yet, there was no hype on it, unlike the present political campaign against Kunjalikutty over the eight-year old case.
Ironically, apart from BJP, the faction-ridden CPI(M) is also in a piquant position as some of its leaders, or their kith and kin, are known to be involved in the Kiliroor sex scam. Opposition leader and polit bureau member, V. S. Achuthanandan, is too keen to demand the government to make their names public, along with the names of Congress leaders involved in the same racket, since his sinner comrades are known as belonging to the rival party group led by State Secretary Pinarayi Vijayan. Incidentally, in the Kozhicode sex scandal, too, names of former CPI(M) Mayor, T. K. Dasan, and former CPI Mayor, O. Rajagopal, figured as accused. This factor had apparently motivated the then LDF Government led by E. K. Nayanar to scuttle the proceedings when the case came up in 1997, which was corroborated now by CPI leader Meenakshi Thampan. Yet, all of them are politically united with BJP to demand Kunjalikutty’s ouster now on moral grounds.

Apart from BJP, Congress and CPI(M) leaders, the names of Asianet chief K. P. Mohanan and his friend “Kuwait” Chandy has been freely floated for their involvement in the Kiliroor case, apart from owner of a famous jewelry group. According to Shari’s parents, Latha Nair had taken their daughter to Chandy’s resort at Kumarakom where Mohanan had allegedly met the girl with promise to let her act in TV serials. Both Chandy and Mohanan had earlier also allegedly siphoned off crores of rupees from the Indian School at Kuwait, which they invested respectively in the resort and Asianet.

RAPE IS THE OFFICIAL PASS TIME FOR INDIAN MEN
Posted by: RAPE IN INDIA ()
Date: July 14, 2012 07:46PM

Rape and the sexual assault of women AND KIDS UNDER 18 is a national pass time for Indian men.

Indian men does not see an issue in raping a woman INCLUDING KIDS. With the easy access to High speed internet, these men watch so much PORN and they think Rape is the right thing to do, when they are sexually aroused.

To their benefit, even if they get arrested, they can pay few rupees and get out of the issue, without even getting locked up. There criminal record file like in US or UK, These men can get back to the streets and commit rape again. That is why RAPE IS THE OFFICIAL PASS TIME FOR INDIAN MEN

For the millions of Indian men who haven't benefited from the buoyant economy and remain trapped in poverty, the sight of successful, independent women is anathema.

Raj also noted that, as is the case in the U.S. and other Western nations, most Indian rapists are friends, neighbors or even relatives of the victims.

“The vast majority of rapes are perpetrated by an individual known to the victim,” she said.

Citing official data, Raj pointed out only 4 percent of men arrested for rape were strangers to their victims, while the other 96 percent were known to the victims or their families.

“This really belies this belief that rapes have increased because women and girls are more mobile in societies,” she said.

Consider the case of the teeming capital city of New Delhi, which accounts for an astounding one-quarter of all rapes officially recorded in the vast country, according to data compiled by the National Crime Records Bureau, or NCRB.

Delhi leads India in all incidents of crimes against women, including rape, molestation, dowry harassment and domestic violence, Jagori's Safe Delhi Campaign reported.

The capital also was the site of 23.8 percent of rape cases, 38.9 percent of kidnapping and abduction cases, 15.2 percent of dowry deaths and 14.1 percent of molestation cases.

“Women in Delhi face high levels of violence. ... Women are ... unsafe on Delhi streets, running the daily risk of harassment, attack, assault, rape and murder," stated Jagori, a women's rights organization. "On the other hand, they do not seem to be very safe at home either -- official statistics show that in Delhi as elsewhere most crimes against women are committed by close relatives within the four walls of the home.”

Last year, Indian media reported on the particularly horrific experience of a woman in Delhi who was raped by an older relative. When she escaped his house and hailed a taxi, the cabbie and two of his friends then raped her again.

An Al-Jazeera video documentary indicated that in Delhi, a city of some 20 million, 80 percent of women said they have been at least sexually harassed. If accurate, this figure would mean that at least 5 million women in the city alone have had this unpleasant experience (or worse).

Moreover, an astonishing four-fifths of all women in Delhi fear for their safety on the streets, especially at night.

However, the actual number of rapes in Delhi -- and India as a whole -- is likely to be dramatically higher than suggested by published statistics.

For example, Jagori stated that while almost one-half (45 percent) of women in Delhi say they have been stalked by men in public, only a scant 0.8 percent of these women even bothered to report such harassment to the police.

Almost three-fifths (58 percent) of women who have been so abused said they didn’t even consider notifying police, because they felt the cops wouldn’t do anything or would blame the women themselves for the assaults perpetrated on their bodies.

Also, it is reasonable to assume that educated Indian women are more willing to report rapes than are uneducated, rural, poor women, who fear both the authorities and the repercussions of a rape allegation.

Moreover, while most rapes in India that are reported to police occur in urban areas, there are untold numbers of sexual assaults in rural villages that are never recorded, because police either do not exist there or they are hopelessly corrupt or incompetent.

Consequently, rape and crime statistics in India are vague.

Nonetheless, Anita Raj, a professor in the division of global public health in the department of medicine at the University of California at San Diego, said that crimes against women in India have indeed been steadily rising over the past several years.

This view is echoed by women's organizations and rights activists across India, citing anecdotal evidence.

“I feel this [increase in rape statistics] may be attributable in part to increased reporting and convictions,” Raj said. “There is greater support for rape victims in India than ever before, but, simultaneously, the stigmatization of rape victims [including the negative effects on the likelihood of future marriage] remains all too often the norm.”

It is unclear why Delhi has witnessed a far worse epidemic of rape and sexual assault than megacity peers such as Mumbai and Calcutta (which also boast huge populations and a mass migration of people from the rural hinterlands).

Jagori cited a number of factors that make Delhi unsafe for women: dark or poorly lighted streets; derelict parks and empty lots; badly maintained public spaces; inadequate signage; lack of public toilets; poor public transport, as well as rude bus drivers and conductors; insufficient presence and unresponsive/aggressive attitudes of police and civic authorities; isolation from neighbors and the lack of community life; traditional notions of privacy and the refusal of neighbors and police to intervene in situations of domestic violence; a "macho" culture; and a general lack of respect for women’s rights.

However, such conditions exist across much of urban India, so there must be other factors behind Delhi's particularly virulent atmosphere of brutality against women.

Al-Jazeera contended part of this apparent escalation in violence against women may be attributed to the fact that in past 15 years the number of women in Delhi's workforce has more than doubled. As a result, women have become more visible in public, and many are dressed in modern Western attire, having chucked traditional clothing.

This would suggest that part of the violence stems from men’s resentment of changing gender roles and the erosion of cultural and traditional norms.

Indeed, as India's economy modernizes, more women pursue higher education, get jobs, marry later in life and have fewer children.

For the millions of Indian men who haven't benefited from the buoyant economy and remain trapped in poverty, the sight of successful, independent women is anathema.

Raj also noted that, as is the case in the U.S. and other Western nations, most Indian rapists are friends, neighbors or even relatives of the victims.

“The vast majority of rapes are perpetrated by an individual known to the victim,” she said.

Citing official data, Raj pointed out only 4 percent of men arrested for rape were strangers to their victims, while the other 96 percent were known to the victims or their families.

“This really belies this belief that rapes have increased because women and girls are more mobile in societies,” she said.

child prostitution in India
Posted by: child prostitution ()
Date: February 14, 2010 10:44PM

The sale of women and girls has its roots in Indina culture and religion. The sex industry in India has been active since the Vedic period, made reference to in the Ramayana and Mahabharata spiritual texts of the Hindu religion. Sex workers were called "Vaishyas' and have accompanied kings to the battlefield, formed the main bodyguard of Emperor Chandra Gupta Maurya, and engaged in intelligence services for the kingdom. During the Vijayanagara Empire (1336-1565) the highest honor bestowed on a young girl was to be sold as a Devadasis, a temple prostitute, literally meaning, "slave of god." The devadasi is a Hindu temple servant who, before reaching puberty, is dedicated for life to the goddess Yallamma.

In other cases, a young girl is "married" to the temple. Traditionally, the divine marriage would transport a low-caste girl into a devotional career of temple singing and dancing. In modern times, this outlawed ritual is believed to absorb nearly 10,000 girls a year, often condemning them to a life of sexual enslavement to temple priests or city brothels. "Untouchable" caste women are also traditionally prostitutes, while other castes allow unmarried women and children to be offered to the temple as offerings. In many cases, there is an established network between the temples and the city brothels. Temple leaders take advantage of the ignorance of the law and the cultural and traditional beliefs of the local communities. In the majority of the cases, this invariable results in the children being sold to the temples then in turn sold to brothel madams. "Some of these forms of child prostitution in India emerge from deeply rooted, traditional practices and beliefs which still prevail," said Richard Young, chief of community development for the United Nations Children's Fund in India. " They may be legally outlawed, but they do continue."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2010 10:53PM by administrator.

Why child prostitution thrive in India?
Posted by: The culprit ()
Date: February 16, 2010 09:22PM

Why child prostituiton is common in India? Because Indian leaders of the country does not want to think or know there is child prostitutes in India. Even if there is child prostitution in India, it does not bother them or it is none of their business. Educated or rich people in India do not care a damn about others. They will take care of their kids and pay a big dowry to marry their daughters.

BIGGEST PROBLEM IN INDIA IS LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY. For example, Indian government does not want to legalize prostitution, so there is need to keep tags and hence no evidence of prostitution as far as the maistream India is concerned. Accordingly majority of Indian people (mainly 'decent' woman) will not know there is prostitution in India or how bad the child prostitituion in India.

Just like any other cultures in the world Indian culture is still a culture of pride. A proud culture cultivated by the “sink of religion and den of ignorance”. World cutlures succeed and get accepted by others when the so called "leaders of the society" are ready to inspect and remedy the ills of the society.

Indians will never accept any ills or problems within their society. They consider themselves morally better than anyone else in the world.

The truth, prostitution is the main income for 50% of woman in India. However out of this 50% figure, half of the woman does not provide sex for money, rather it is a way of life . Obviously these woman live under poverty line. So their stories are never heard. (Or some Indians say they are supposed to be living like that.)

How does above facts throw light into child prostitution?

There are two types of child prostitution in India.

1. A typical poor family with 4 or 5 kids, can not gather enough food to feed all. So the parents normally send the kids as maids to rich people's houses. The child prostitution in India is not only at the Grand Street in Bombay, but in normal houses prostitution is common. Through out India, a vast majority of poor under aged girls work as maids for rich families. These maids are sexually exploited reguarly by the head of the house or their sons.

Solution to the above problem is reducing the number of kids in a family through strict birth control and providing jobs and economic opportunities to families.

2. Kids are forced into prostitution due to religious beliefs, due to the economic circumstances of the family or due to various other reasons.

Above problem can be solved by leaglizing prostitution and taking strict measures to monitory the brothels. The pimps or people involved should be kept accountable for all activities.

But right now, there is no law in India regarding prostitution. However the leaders of the country does not want a legal status for prostitution.

INDIA HAS THE SECOND LARGEST NUMBER OF AIDS CASES

There is another kind of sexual exploitation in India
Posted by: India - world's largest number of sexually abused children ()
Date: February 21, 2010 12:47PM

Sexual abuse of children is a very real problem in India, and the situation is aided by the absence of effective legislation and the silence that surrounds the offence.

Read this -" I am filled with shame, disgust, guilt and low self-esteem. What I thought all along was affection, I realise now - after 12 years of sexual relationship with my uncle - was sexual abuse. - Anjana, 15 years.

SHOCKINGLY, over half the children in the country share Anjana's anguish.

India has the dubious distinction of having the world's largest number of sexually abused children with a child below 16 years raped every 155th minute, a child below 10 every 13th hour, and one in every 10 children sexually abused at any point in time. These figures resoundingly break the silence that surrounds sexual abuse of children and perpetuates the evil.

Indian men got what he deserves. It took a brave girl to act and she needs an award
Posted by: Indian men can not control the sexual lust- He needs to see an underwear ()
Date: July 05, 2010 11:46AM

After eating spicy Indian food, blood circulates faster and the next thing Indian men want to do is see a girls underpants. This often happens in hill stations around the coutnry. Because it is cool out there in hill stations.

See what happened to a soldier in Asssam State - Haflong. People are poor here but very polite. They do not eat spicy food like Sikh man.

An Army jawan was beaten up by a girl at a market in Haflong in North Cachar Hills district of Assam for allegedly trying to molest her. Here’s the dramatic footage.
HAFLONG: Up in the rugged terrains stands Assam’s only hill station Haflong, where one can see the rainbow down below. It is the Dist. Head Qr. of N.C.Hills District. The hills emerge from the heart of Assam like chorus of silent hymns & rise up to the sky like the crescendo. The sportive clouds play around the cliffs like gleeful children. The limitless green rolls away to distant horizon in a beautiful rhythm. Hilly Assam is a land of sensuousness. A heaven to the senses where one touches the sweetest dream with one’s finger. The mountains float in the distant sky. The clouds descend & snugly lie below one’s feet.

North Cachar Hills is a land of sensuousness and was a part of Kachari Kingdom before 1832. . The population of the district comprises of various tribes & races who maintain their own dialect, culture, customs & usages. Apart from various tribes, non-tribals also account for a sizable amount of the population. They are mostly government employees, traders, graziers living in urban & semi-urban area. The small and serene villages shelter the lovely people – warm and fascinating – and as colourful as the land itself.

The dramatic footage, recorded by a journalist in Halflong, showed a tribal girl in Assam, Rali Faihrem thrashing Lancenaik Gurvinder Singh from the 8th Battalion of the Sikh Regiment for alleged molesting her. She later filed an FIR against the jawan.

NDTV met Rali Faihrem who is now back at work at her garment store in Halflong where the army personnel had allegedly molested her.

“We respect the army but he came and touched me after asking me to show some innerwear. I just lost my temper and hit him. I was scared. I filed an FIR because I don’t want any other woman to be subjected to this kind of harassment.”

The incident has been noticed internationally with students at Berkeley University in the US backing the woman for her action. Viewers from across the world are also rooting for Rali on various social networking sites.

The Army, on its part, says this was a disagreement which went out of control and an enquiry has been ordered.

Indian men's only medal in Olympics
Posted by: What a sportsmanship. Only Indains can win this game ()
Date: July 05, 2010 09:37PM

Indian government is requesting one more sports item into olympics.

Most vibrant sports in India is Cricket and woman beating. that is wher Indian men exel. No body in the world can beat Inidan men in beating. See for yourself.

"/>

Re: Indian men's only medal in Olympics
Posted by: Nowhere to run, Indian ladies take off clothes and request army to rape ()
Date: July 06, 2010 05:13PM

If rape is included in Olympics, Indians will win their first gold medal
Posted by: Indian style casual rape. It could happen any where in day light ()
Date: July 10, 2010 05:49PM

In a shocking incident of broad daylight rape, two salesmen in Delhi’s famous Palika Bazaar raped a 23-year-old girl on Saturday morning. The report says that the salesmen, Narendra and Ashok had taken the girl to the first floor of the underground market as the girl was buying some cloths for her. Suddenly the two men locked the door and raped her inside the trial room of the shop.

The shameful incident took place at a time during the daytime, when the market was bustling with crowd. Later, the police reached at Palika Bazar and arrested two accused from the shop.

The victim said in a written statement to the police:

“‘It was 11 am and I was buying earrings from a shop in the complex, when a salesman from a shop opposite it approached me for looking at some clothes. ’

‘I was shown a few suits and the salesman said that the shop’s trial room is on the first floor. ’

‘I went to the first floor and when I was trying the suit, the salesman locked the door leading to the stairs and pounced on me.’

”According to police, the accused had stuffed a cloth in the woman’s mouth and raped her. Later, the girl managed to escape and went straight to the market association. The matter went to the police at 2 PM.

This may be the best example that how the national capital has become unsafe for women. They cannot feel safe and secure even in the daytime and even in the crowded places such as Palika Bazar.

Earlier, I had written in an article that Delhi is the most unsafe place for women. The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRcool smiley had come out with a report ‘Crime in India manual for 2005′ that had revealed that Delhi has the highest rate of crime against women i.e. 27.6 per lakh population. However, the national average is 14.2 per lakh population of women.

Delhi has the highest percentage of crimes against women in comparison with 35 big cities with population of above 10 lakh. 562 cases out of 1,693 rape cases or one-third of total rape cases are registered in Delhi alone.

"If the skin is white, it is love at first sight."
Posted by: Only In India ()
Date: October 30, 2009 05:20PM

If you have white skin in India your life is made

There is an exquisitely rich range of skin color in India: ebony black, tawny brown, olive, honey gold, wheat, pale tan, golden copper, almost-white.

Sadly, the skin color that is valued the most is white.

While in the U.S. it's tanning salons and creams that are big business, here it's "fair and lovely" soaps and "return to whiteness" skin-lightening creams.

"If the skin is white, it is love at first sight."
--Ancient Indian proverb

Light color symbolizes status and success. The majority of the ads in the Brides Wanted section of the newspaper are looking for "fair" or "wheatish" brides.

To me, my pale skin sometimes feels more like a detriment, which elicits stares and a "skin tax" from unscrupulous vendors.

I walk into a home where a sweet-looking dark-skinned little boy is standing. He stares at me for a moment and then runs to his mother, pointing at me and saying something in Tamil. "I want a complexion like hers," someone translates for me, and I feel sad that this beautiful child has already learned to feel ashamed of his skin.

My parents want me to marry a fair and beutiful wife for the sake of grand kids, not for my sex life
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 23, 2009 02:38PM

My Dad want me to marry a white skinned girl

But he will freak out when they hear that their dear devoted son is actually interested in
earthy things like beauty (and, by extrapolation, sex). It is not
considered good form to say that beauty is important to you in Indian
circles.

My mom does not want me to marry someone too beautiful.

This often comes as a surprise to most
sons, but the reason is simple. Mothers know that, sooner or later,
there will be a tussle between her and her daughter-in-law over her
son's affections and loyalties. Since women are extremely conscious
of their looks and tend to rate themselves accordingly, a beautiful
woman has a psychological advantage over a less attractive one in an
argument. Also, your mother knows that a beautiful wife will tilt the
scales against her as far as you are concerned, since such a wife will
probably have you dangling by the balls, if you pardon the expression.
So, left to herself, your mother will limit her search to women who
are less attractive than she perceives herself to be.

I want a beautiful wife with white skin.Why?????

a) A beautiful girl is much easier to adjust to than an
unattractive one. You will be much more tolerant of her faults during
the initial "adjustment" phase of marriage, simply because you will
not have the heart to get irritated with someone so lovely. She will
be much easier to forgive after a fight.

b) If you are the typical desi engineer, you will not be exactly
Adonis Reborn. If your wife is homely too, your child will probably
look like the Swamp Thing, or the Blob. If you love your unborn
children, you owe it to them to give them a beautiful mother.

c) A beautiful wife enhances your social stature. People will
look at you and think, "How the ^&*% did that !@## land such a
gorgeous babe? He must have something that is not visible on the
outside!" You will get invited to more parties, especially by men who
want to spend the evening drooling at her. Conversely, if your wife is
homely, you will be rather embarrassed to take her to gatherings of
your friends, especially if they are all married to knockouts.

d) And most importantly, sex will be much better if your wife is
good-looking. Otherwise, after a couple of years when the pent-up
horniness of the past 25+ years has worn off, you probably will not be
even able to get it up, unless you resort to ungentlemanly and
undignified tactics, like fantasising about Sridevi when you are in
bed.

e) Above all Indian Goddess's are white and beautiful.

What I am worried about marrying a white skinned beutiful girl

a) If you are one of those for whom innocence, virtue, and chastity
are important, beautiful women are not for you. My empirical research
shows that, while beauty (or the lack of it) in a woman is in no way
indicative of her intelligence, beautiful women are invariably very
street-smart. They KNOW that they are good looking, and have got used
to people bending over backwards to accommodate them. This dawns on
them very early on in life, when they observe that teachers are much
nicer to them than to their less-attractive friends, when almost all
the men they encounter behave like brainless, testeterone-driven apes
in their presense, when they observe that they get things done twice
as quickly in a government office.

As a teenager in college, a beautiful woman would have had lots of men
vying with each other for her friendship and affections. She would
have to be more than human not to have enjoyed the attention. She
would have played the men one against the other, as women have done
since time immemorial. She might have dated, and even had affairs. In
the process, she would get to know men all too well, and would realize
that they are but putty in the hands of a good-looking woman.

b) A good-looking woman is more than a match for the average desi
engineer. She will twist you around her little finger and make you
jump through hoops. Things will get done her way nearly all the time.
Of course, it will be fun to jump through hoops for someone as lovely
as she is. A homely woman, on the other hand, will usually be so
grateful to you for marrying her that she will treat you like a king.

c) As I mentioned before, a beautiful woman is unlikely to be
particularly virtuous or righteous. But that is okay, since too much
virtue often goes hand-in-hand with rather undesirable traits. A
virtuous woman may also be ugly, weird, boring, hyper-religious or
frigid.

d) A beautiful woman is more likely to "stray" after marriage
too. This is the USA, and the fact that a woman is married does not
make her off-limits to adventurers or would-be Casanovas. The more
lovely a woman is, the more likely is she to be propositioned by her
male colleagues or friends. Ergo, she is subject to much more
temptation than her homely counterparts. Think about this... how
would it be if women kept asking you, a man, to make love to them? How