Breaking News :  Indian Manual The fastest message board... ever.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Amar Jyoti Kalita RAPE MASTER FROM INDIA IS INNOCENT AND HAS BEEN FRAMED BY MEDIA
Posted by: Bhubaneswar Kalita ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:10PM

Bhubaneswar Kalita

House No. 20, Mahatma Gandhi Path, Christian Basti, Guwahati - 781005
Telephone : {0361}2342906, Tele-Fax: 2341348, Mobile: 09435048279

Associated with development of sports in rural areas; as Vice-President of Indian Olympic Association, worked for the exposure of the National Sports and Sportsmen at international level; Chef-De-Mission of Indian Contingent, Commonwealth Games 2010, Delhi

Dec. 2010 onwards Additional member, Parliamentary Forum on Global Warming and Climate Change

The Kalita last name is a prominent last name in Assam, India. Hence the sense accomplishment on the face of mar Jyoti Kalita in the video

One of the responsibilities of Kalita family is to make sure school girls are following the Indian moral values.

So there comes the enlightened and advanced MOTHER FUCKER Amar Jyoti Kalita POWERED BY Bhubaneswar Kalita TO MAKE SURE KIDS ON THE STREET ARE DISCIPLINED.

AMAR JYOTI KALITHA

MOLESTATION AND RAPE IS NOT NEW FOR KALITA CLAN. THIS INCIDENT IS NOT A RANDOM INCIDENT, THIS IS A PRE PLANNED RAPE. THAT IS WHY AMAR JYOTI KALITA IS VERY RELAXED AND HE HAS DONE THIS SEVERAL TIMES WITH THE BLESSINGS FROM THE TOP

The Kalita are a caste of the state of Assam, North East India. They are a unique Hindu social group who have been a dominant caste through the ages. Assam is known for its large number of groups with their own distinctive culture. It is the cradle of twenty seven indigenous tribes and unique in the world for its position as the home of so many different groups of people. Kalitas inhabited all areas of the plains of Assam and, according to Sir Edward Gait, they were the numerically predominant caste of the province as well as its "enlightened and advanced community

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2015 10:58AM by administrator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amar Jyoti Kalita IS INNOCENT AND HAS BEEN FRAMED BY MEDIA
Posted by: KALITA ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:21PM

Tarun Gogoi, Sonia Gandhi AND MR. KALITA ARE JOINTLY REVIEWING THE RAPE SCENE AS WE SPEAK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2015 05:16PM by administrator.

Amar Jyoti Kalita MOLESTATION WAS PRE PLANNED- ASSAM senior superintendent of police
Posted by: Amar Jyoti Kalita MOLESTATION ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:38PM

ASSAM senior superintendent of police (SSP) Apoorba Jeevan Baruah

Amar Jyoti Kalita MOLESTED A GIRL, SO WHAT? ASKS ASSAM senior superintendent of police

ASSAM senior superintendent of police (SSP) Apoorba Jeevan Baruah has termed THE KALITA MOLESTATION a 'stray incident' and accused the Delhi media of blowing the matter out of proportion.

'What happened with the girl can never be justified but why does the national media not pay the same attention when a girl from the North-East is raped in Delhi? Is it because visuals are available in this case? How did the media get to know of the incident beforehand and captured it live? Did they know such a thing would happen? What was the trigger?' Baruah said.

I AGREE WITH Apoorba Jeevan Baruah. THIS INCIDENT IS PRE PLANNED BY THE KALITA CLAN

Re: Amar Jyoti Kalita MOLESTATION WAS PRE PLANNED- ASSAM senior superintendent of police
Posted by: Satya ()
Date: July 15, 2012 06:50AM

Let us not be racist here. I consider myself an unfortunate ashamed Assamese, after this ugly incident in Guwahati. You should too. I myself am not a Kalita. However, there are many noble hearted individuals in the Kalita clan, whom I personally know. I understand that you might have some bitter experience with this clan.

In hindsight, you will find that the people stripping the tea tribal girl in Guwahati a few years ago were also Assamese. They might have been Kalitas, Ahoms, Koch, Kacharis, Kaibartas or Brahmins. But the essence is that they were all Assamese. So, we find that the society itself has deterioated badly and we have no care for our moral values.

Re: Amar Jyoti Kalita MOLESTATION WAS PRE PLANNED- ASSAM senior superintendent of police
Posted by: KALITA ()
Date: July 15, 2012 09:21AM

Satya,

I have never heard the 'Kalita' name before this incident in Assam. And I do not care. I am not from Assam.

Here a kid under 17 who was brutally molested and raped by hundreds of Indian men. Who will take responsibility for that.?

This is happened before. Army can rape and kill kids, Politicians can rape and kill kids in India. This is because, no one take this issue serious. Raping a kid or molesting a kid is not a big deal in India. This must change.

I ASK YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CHANGE THIS SITUATION IN INDIA.? NOTHING. THAT GOES TRUE FOR EVERY INDIAN MEN INCLUDING KALITA.

THAT IS WHY KALITA CLAN MUST BE BLAMED.

I will blame all 'KALITA' CLAN for this situation.

I will blame the chief minister of Assam for this.

I will blame the Assam DGP of police who said 'Police is not an ATM machine'

I will blame Supt. of police who is trying to vindicate the media for bringing this rape see to light

I will blame Manmohan Singh for not taking this child molestation issue seriously.

I will blame you 'Satya' for your aggressive pursuit, in establishing 'Kalita' family has so many good people.

I will blame all men of India for all the child molestation happens in India.

I WANT ALL MEN OF INDIA TO FEEL THE PAIN. AND IF YOU ARE LIVING ABROAD IN UK OR IN USA, I WANT INDIAN MEN TO BE DISCRIMINATED FROM THE SOCIETY FOR THIS CRIME WHICH HAPPENS IN THEIR MOTHERLAND.

YES I WANT KALITA FAMILY MEMBERS TO COME OUT AND SAY, "CURRENTLY STATE OF ASSAM AND WHOLE INDIA DOES NOTE TAKE CHILD MOLESTATION ISSUES SERIOUSLY. LET US CHANGE THAT. THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. LET US PASS LEGISLATION TO ARREST AND CONVICT THE MOLESTORS AND SHOW THE NATION , THIS IS SERIOUS, IF YOU MOLEST A KID, YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE SOCIETY". BUT I DO NOT SEE THAT.

BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS ISSUE. AND THAT IS WHY YOU MUST ACCEPT THE BLAME AND COVER YOU FACE. BECAUSE YOU ARE PART OF IT.

AFTER ALL KALITA CLAN HAS SO MANY RENOWNED IIT PROFESSORS AND PHDS. WHY DO NOT YOU TAKE INITIATIVE TO CREATE A DATA BASE OF CHILD MOLESTORS AND MAKE SURE THESE CHIILD MOLESTORS WILL NOT RE ENTER THE SOCIETY AND MOLEST AGAIN.?

SATYA, IMAGINE THIS HAPPENED TO YOUR KID WHILE SHE IS VACATIONING ELSEWHERE - SAY IN DELHI. WHOM DO YOU BLAME? IS THERE A POINT IN BLAMING SOME ONE AFTER THE FACT.

IF THIS IS MY KID, AND SOME ONE DOES THIS TYPE OF CRIME TO MY KID, I DO NOT CARE WHO DID IT, I WILL MAKE SURE EVERY INDIAN MEN WHOM I MEET WILL PAY A PRICE.

SO I AM LEAST CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR CLAIM SOME PEOPLE IN KALITA CLAN ARE GOOD. SO WHAT?

I DO NOT SEE KALITA CLAN COMING OUT TRYING TO PASS A STATE LEGISLATION TO ARREST AND PROSECUTE THE CULPRITS.

ACTUALLY KALITA CLAN HAS A BIG PART TO PLAY IN WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS KID ON THAT BUSY STREE AND MUS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

AS YOU MENTIONED, FIVE YEARS AGO 'LAXMI ORANG' WAS STRIPPED AND CHASED ON THE STREETS OF ASSAM. WHAT DID KALITA CLAN DO IN THE STATE OF ASSAM FOR THIS TYPE OF INCIDENT NOT TO HAPPEN AGAIN?

NOW 'LAXMI' AFTER FIVE YEARS OF THE INCIDENT IS ON A HUNGER STRIKE TO OBTAIN JUSTICE. WHAT HELP HAS KALITA CLAN PROVIDED TO LAXMI.

SO IN SHORT , KALITA CLAN HAS NO CIVIC DUTIES AND YOU MUST BE BLAMED.

AS A MAN YOU SHOULD FIGHT WHEN NEEDED AND ALSO AS A MAN YOU SHOULD PROTECT WOMAN AND CHILDREN- JUST NOT YOUR WIFE AND KIDS. INDIAN MEN DOES NOT PROTECT WOMAN AND KIDS. IN INDIA SOME ONE ELSES WIFE AND KID IS A SEX TOY.

THIS MUST CHANGE. UNTIL THEN, YES I WILL BLAME ALL INDIAN MEN FOR THIS SITUATION IN INDIA INCLUDING YOU (I THINK YOU HAVE A KALITA LAST NAME).

FINALLY SOME THING GOOD HAPPENED IN INDIA DUE TO KALITA RAPE
Posted by: KALITA RAPE ()
Date: July 15, 2012 09:35AM

Guwahati, July 15,2012: An armyman has been arrested in Assam for allegedly trying to rape a village girl, police said Sunday. The incident took place in Dolopa village in upper Assam's Sivsagar district Saturday.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS, WHILE THE WORLD IS FUMING AGAINST INDIAN MEN, FOR WHAT THEY SAW ON YOUTUBE AND WHAT INDIAN MEN DID TO A LITTLE GIRL ON A PUBLIC STREET, OUR GOVERNMENT PAID ARMY MEN IS ALREADY ON THE NEXT RAPE ATTEMPT IN THE SAME CITY WITH THE BLESSINGS FROM THEIR SUPERIORS.

"While the girl was returning home after collecting firewood, four army personnel forcefully took her into a forest. When she started shouting, people from the area intervened and caught one of the jawans. They beat him up and handed him over to the police," Sivsagar Superintendent of Police Akhilesh Prasad Singh told IANS.

"The jawan has been arrested and we have registered a case of attempt to rape," he said.

He did not disclose the jawan's identity. The army has not commented on the incident.

FUCKING INDIAN ARMY MUST PROTECT THE IDENTITY OF THE RAPIST LIKE THEY HAVE DONE BEFORE OTHERWISE JAWANS MIGHT FEEL BAD.

JUST FOR THE NAME SAKE THEY ARRESTED 1 OF THE FOUR RAPISTS AND LET THE OTHER THREE RAPISTS WALK

HA HA HA HA

Akhil Gogoi ADMITS HE WILL TAKE PART IN RAPE IF SOMEONE INSTIGATES HIM
Posted by: Gaurav Jyoti Neog ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:48AM

POLITICIAN Akhil Gogoi IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT PUTING THE REPORETER IN JAIL.

A PERSON WHO WILL LISTEN TO SOME ONE AND TAKE PART IN A RAPE, SHOULD BE IN JAIL, NO MATTER WHO INSTIGATED HIM.

GOGOI, LET ME ASK YOU THIS QUESTION, BY PUTTING THIS BLAME ON THE REPORTER, ARE YOU ADMITTING THAT YOU WILL ALSO RAPE A KID, IF SOMEBODY INSTIGATE YOU TO DO SO. BULLSHIT, A KIDS LIFE IS WORTH WAY MORE THAN SOME BODY WHO CAN BE INSTIGATED BY SOME REPORTER.

I SAY WHATEVER THE REPORTERS INTENTION OR INSTIGATION WAS, BECAUSE OF HIM NOW WORLD CAME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN INDIA TO KIDS. IRRESPECTIVE OF REPORTERS INVOLVEMENT (IF ANY) I WILL GIVE HIM AN AWARD FOR THE COURAGE IN BRINGING THIS ISSUE IN FRONT OF THE WORLD,

IF THIS REPORTER HAS NOT DONE THIS AND BROADCASTED THIS VIDEO ON INTERNET, BY THIS TIME ANOTHER KID WOULD HAVE RAPED ON A STREET IN ASSAM. BY CLAIMING THE REPORTER IS AT FAULT, YOU ARE ADMITTING IN A WAY IT IS OK TO RAPE ON KID ON THE STREET. YOU MIGHT BE THE PERSON WHO WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE NEXT RAPE IN ASSAM.

AT LEAST NOW YOU AND LIKES OF YOU ARE SCARED BECAUSE OF THE REPORTER. NOW THE WORLD KNOW HOW INDIA TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS AND HOW SAFE IS INDIA FOR KIDS.

==============================================================================

Private news channel reporter Gaurav Jyoti Neog, blamed by Team Anna member and RTI activist Akhil Gogoi for allegedly instigating the mob to molest the teenage girl here, has resigned from his job on Sunday.

Neog said the charges against him were 'malicious and wild'.

"There are allegations levelled against me that I orchestrated the molestation on the girl on GS Road on the night on July 9. I strongly deny and refute the allegations as malicious and wild," he said in a signed statement here.

TRUTH IS - INDIAN WOMAN ARE WEAK. THEY HAVE NO CONTROL ON THEIR MEN
Posted by: ASSAM GIRL ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:13PM

COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES, INDIAN FAMILIES CONSTANTLY TRAIN THE GIRLS NOT TO SPEAK OUT.

GIRLS FROM YOUNG AGE, WATCH DAD SHOUTING AT MOTHER AND ANY WOMAN HE LIKES.

YOUNG GIRLS WILL SOON LEARN YOU MUST NOT TALK AGAINST MEN.

THAT CARRIES WITH HER TO HER HUSBANDS HOUSE.

THE TRUTH IS IF THE GIRL IS NOT SUBMISSIVE BEFORE SHE REACHED HUSBANDS HOUSE, SHE MIGHT BE KILLED BY HUSBANDS FAMILY

SO IF A GIRL A GETS RAPES, SHE IS TRAINED TO KEEP MUM.

ONLY RECENTLY INDIAN GOVERNMENT PASSED A LAW STATING THAT MARITAL RAPE IS A CRIME. SO JUST FEW YEARS AGO, CONSTITUTION ALLOWED INDIAN MEN TO RAPE HIS WIFE, WHENEVER HE WANTED.

RAPED 16 YEAR INDIAN SCHOOL GIRL WEARING A T SHIRT WITH SNOOPY PEANUTS
Posted by: THNAK YOU MANMOHAN SINGH ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:31PM

WHEN I SAW THE ASSAM MOLESTATION VIDEO I DID NOT CRY. I FELT VERY BAD FOR THE GIRL AND I WANTED TO KILL ALL THE INDIAN MEN IN THE VIDEO.

HOWEVER AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE I CRIED. YES I REALLY CRIED. BECAUSE I HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS. I DO NOT WANT THIS HAPPEN TO MY KIDS.

THANK YOU PRIME MINISTER MANMOHAN SINGH FOR MAKING INDIA A SAFE PLACE FOR KIDS.

Re: RAPED 16 YEAR INDIAN SCHOOL GIRL WEARING A T SHIRT WITH SNOOPY PEANUTS
Posted by: RAPED 16 YEAR INDIAN SCHOOL GIRL ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:33PM

HOW CAN POSSIBLY A MAN CAN TRY TO MOLEST THIS LITTLE KID ?

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

ROTTEN SCUM OF THE WORLD
Posted by: Dhananjay Basfor ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:42PM

Dhananjay Basfor, who was arrested for the assault and molestation of a young girl at G.S Road on Monday night, at the Bhangagarh Police Station in Guwahati on Wednesday.

PLEASE TAKE A METAL ROD AND SPLIT HIS ASS HOLE.

CUT HIS SCROTUM

ROTTEN SCUM OF THE WORLD - JUST 4 ARRESTED
Posted by: INDIAN MEN ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:50PM

I AM SURE THESE ARRESTED WILL GET FEW DAYS IN JAIL AND THEN THEY WILL COME BACK TO THE STREETS OF INDIA AND RAPE AGAIN.

Re: ROTTEN SCUMS OF THE WORLD - JUST 4 ARRESTED
Posted by: ASSAM SCHOOL GIRL RAPE ()
Date: July 15, 2012 01:02PM

TWO MORE OF THE RAPISTS

I LIVE IN UK. MY DAUGHTER NEVER WANT TO VISIT INDIA AGAIN
Posted by: SHAME ON INDIA ()
Date: July 15, 2012 01:22PM

Mr. Manmohan Singh

I KNOW YOU DO NOT CARE WHETHER MY DAUGHTER VISITS INDIA OR NOT.

You must take this issue seriously. World is laughing and spitting on India.

Forget becoming the super power. Try to protect your kids on the streets first.

No one is blaming you for the poverty in India, no one is blaming you for the poor performance of Indian sports, no body is blaming you for anything other than your responsibility to protect the kids of India.

No matter what State of India, you must bring strict measures to take care of these matter.

This is a shame. YOU MUST FEEL THE SHAME.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE INDIAN GOVERNMENT HAS NOT PASSED A LEGISLATION AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO TO PROTECT OUR KIDS.

ALKA LAMBA FOR PRESIDENT
Posted by: ALKA LAMBA ()
Date: July 15, 2012 01:45PM

Alka Lamba of the NCW (right) with the victim in Guwahati

WE NEED STATIONS LIKE NEWS LIVE, ASSAM
Posted by: NEWS LIVE ()
Date: July 15, 2012 02:32PM

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT JULY 9 AT 9.30 PM

My head hangs in shame as I try to piece together one of the ugliest stories in my more than two decades of journalistic career - the horrific story of a young girl being virtually 'gang-raped’ (molestation would be an understatement) by a bunch of ‘beasts’ (they cannot be called human beings) on the streets of Assam’s main city of Guwahati.

July 9. Time around 9.30 pm Location - the busy Guwahati-Shillong Road (GS Road) near Christian Basti in downtown Guwahati. A phone call was received at our news desk from one of our off-duty reporters, Gaurav Jyoti Neog, asking for a camera unit, and in the same vein asking one of the copy-editors to inform the police, saying there was a brawl near the Income Tax Office.

Gaurav was shooting the incident with his cell phone while talking from another handset to the news desk (the reporter talking to the news desk asking for a camera unit was audible).

Night duty reporter Dibya Bordoloi and cameraperson Jugal rushed to the spot in less than 10 to 15 minutes, as the incident took place barely 200 metres away from the News Live studios.

Two young girls apparently had some altercation with some people inside the Club Mint Bar where they came to attend a birthday party. The scene shifted from the pub premises to the streets. It was at this point that Gaurav saw one of the girls slapping a man (filmed on his mobile handset) and soon a large crowd of people arrived and went berserk.

The girl who slapped somehow managed to escape, while the other girl was caught by the milling crowd and then began the horrific and shocking incident. By then cameraperson Jugal and night duty reporter Dibya Bordoloi also arrived.

The two reporters did try to rescue and pacify the mob of around 30-odd people (cameraperson Jugal’s tape has evidence of how our two reporters tried to save the girl, asking people not to beat her.). But our three News Live crew were outnumbered by the violent beastly mob.

Jugal, a junior cameraperson, maintained his calm and continued rolling the camera and although the shots at times were jerky he managed to keep on shooting and shooting so well that he not only captured those shocking visuals, but same time helped police identify the rapists (molesters would again be an understatement).

It was a free for all and the helpless girl was stripped and everyone, some young and old, started touching her private parts, all captured on tape.

Police arrived at the spot some 30 minutes after the incident (cannot be sure if the News Live phone call was the first call received by police or someone else called up earlier than us).

The mob began dispersing and the police managed to shove her inside the patrol van and took her to the police station.

Our shell-shocked crew arrived News Live studio around 10.15 p.m. and the instant reaction at the desk was to air some not very disturbing visuals in our 11 p.m. bulletin. A 20-second clip was edited - girl being rescued by the police - and we aired for about 10 minutes, saying a girl was beaten by a mob outside a pub and then stripped.

July 10 (Tuesday): There was a numbed silence at the News Room when I reached around 10 a.m. and my junior colleagues Mousumi and Ranita were seen sobbing and asked me to see the shocking visuals. For a while I was literally speechless and stunned. Tuesday morning bulletins we did not air any images and there was debate in the Newsroom whether or not to air the visuals.

Late in the afternoon, we made conscious editorial decision to telecast the news with the sole intention of fulfilling our social responsibility of showing the viewers the seriousness of this beastly act and same time help police to identify the rapists.

There was a suggestion: Why not give the tape to the police instead of airing the images. We thought the police would simply put it in the cold storage and take it as any other case they normally handle. And hence the decision to telecast the story.

Questions were asked as to our journalistic ethics. I would say our reporters and camerapersons did the right thing under the circumstances. They did try to rescue and pacify first, but then they were outnumbered and hence instead of shutting the camera they did the right thing of rolling it.

Today, people across the nation, including Assam Police chief Jayanta Choudhury, have gone on record thanking News Live for filming the incident.

The saddest and most tragic part is that not a single passerby or a commuter came to the rescue of the girl when she was being stripped. Another sad part is that no civil society members, rights groups, political parties and individuals protested even 100 hours after that barbaric crime.

Only after the national media, especially the national satellite channels, took up the issue on Thursday night did we see some face saving protests in Guwahati.

Even the local print media remained silent during the last few days and picked up the story on Friday and published prominently on Saturday. But News Live continued with its campaign, demanding punishment for the rapists and would do so to its logical end.

Just hope and pray we do not have to report any such story on any media ever and Assam should not hog media headlines nationwide for the wrong reasons.

DO NOT TRUST AN OLD INIDAN MAN. HE WILL RAPE YOU
Posted by: Debabrata Das ()
Date: July 17, 2012 07:56PM

1. Nabajyoti Baruah from Tamalpur area of Baksa district
2.Debabrata Das from Goreswar in Baksa district -
THIS GUY HAS 18 KIDS 11 GRAND KIDS AND 3 GRAND GRAND KIDS.
3.Jitumoni Deka from Hatigaon area of the city
4. Rupkanta Kalita from Nalbari and
5.Deepak Dey from Shillong,

16 YEAR OLD INDIAN SCHOOL GIRL THANKS POLICE
Posted by: THANK YOU INDIA ()
Date: July 19, 2012 02:41PM

hORRIFYING VIDEO OF 40 INIDAN MEN BEATING, MOLESTING, AND BURNING A 16 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL WITH CIGARETTES.

EDITED AND MASKED VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE, THE CONDITION OF KIDS IN INDIA

HOWEVER POLICE ARRIVED WITH IN 45 BEFORE THESE ALL 40 MEN COULD ACTUALLY RAPE HER. HE REPORTER WHO RECORDED THIS INCIDENT, TOLD THE MEN STRIPPED HER CLOTH AND GROPER HER PRIVATE PARTS AND TOOK VIDEOS OF HER NUDE IMAGE ON THEIR CELL PHONES.

The police did not arrive for roughly 45 minutes, according to the victim, though they had reportedly been informed of the situation and the station was nearby

IN THE 16 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRLS OWN WORDS SHE THANKED THE INDIAN POLICE FOR PRUDENT ACTION

She says that, "though beaten, molested, and burned, the police arrived before the men raped her."

THAT IS ALL A GIRL CAN EXPECT IN INDIA. "THANK GOD I DID NOT GET RAPED AND KILLED"

KALITA FUCKING HIS OWN MOTHER - AMAR JYOTI KALITA
Posted by: AMAR JYOTI KALITA ()
Date: July 14, 2012 12:08PM

AFTER LEADING THE MOLESTATION ATTEMPT, FIRST THING AMAR JYOTI KALITA DID WAS POST A NEW PHOTO ON FACE BOOK TO RELAY TO HIS FRIENDS THAT HE IS THE ONE WHO DID IT. SEE THE PHOTO ON FACEBOOK WITH THE SAME RED T-SHIRT

TIRUMPHANT KALITA POSES FOR THE PHOTOGRAPH.

KALITA WAS EXHAUSTED. SO HE DECIDED TO GO HOME AND FUCK HIS OWN MOTHER. SEE THE VIDEO BELOW.

Gaurav Jyoti Neog ARRESTED FOR BRINGING SHAME ON WHOLE INDIA
Posted by: Gaurav Jyoti Neog ()
Date: July 20, 2012 11:12AM

Guwahati JULY 20:

FINALLY JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED IN THE CASE OF 16 YEAR OLD ASSAM SCHOOOL GIRL MOLESTED IN FRONT OF 200 MEN AND ONE MILE AWAY FROM POLICE STATION.

WHILE THE MAIN ACCUSED AMAR JYOTI KALITA IS WAITING FOR A FLIGHT AT MUMBAI AIRPORT TO FLEE THE COUNTRY, POLICE WAS ABLE TO ARREST THE REPORTER WHO RECORDED THE INCIDENT

THIS IS A LESSON FOR ALL JOURNALISTS NOT TO RECORD A CRIME WHILE IT IS HAPPENING. IN INDIA JOURNALISTS ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO REPORT ON A PAST CRIME.

Gaurav Jyoti Neog, the TV journalist of News Live channel, who allegedly shot the video of the molestation of a girl in Guwahati on July 9, has been arrested. Neog had been accused by Team Anna member Akhil Gogoi of allegedly instigating the mob.
The Gauhati High Court on Thursday rejected Neog's anticipatory bail petition.
The police booked Neog after questioning him for allegedly concealing facts about the investigation.
Sources say there is enough evidence to suggest his complicity in the case. The unedited footage of the incident has been sent for tests.
Neog had resigned from News Live, which aired the footage of the molestation, after allegations were levelled against.
The police arrest Neog even as many molesters including the main accused roam free. Angry journalists in Guwahati say Neog is being made a scapegoat, and have held protests.

USA DECIDES TO INTERVIEW IT PROGRAMMERS ON THEIR VIEW ON CHILD MOLESTATION BEFORE ISSUING US VISA.
Posted by: RAPE OF 17 YEAR OLD NIHARIKA ()
Date: July 14, 2012 01:34PM

RIGHT THING FOR USA TO DO BEFORE ISSUING ANY MORE VISAS TO INDIANS.
------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE IS A SAYING “Never fear when you are in public. If there is one bad person in the crowd, there will be 20 good people who will come forward to help you.”

OR " DO NOT WALK ON DESERTED STREETS."

THIS IS NOT IN INDIA.

RAPING A WOMAN AS A GROUP (GANG RAPE) IS CUSTOM OF INDIA. NOW BECAUSE OF THE ELECTRONIC MEDIA, MEN HAS STARTED GANG RAPING LITTLE KIDS ON PUBLIC STREETS.

IN INDIA MEN WILL WATCH THE RAPE OR MOLESTATION FOR HALF HOUR WITHOUT EVEN CALLING POLICE. IF THE POLICE ARRIVE THEN POLICE WILL WATCH THE SHOW FOR ANOTHER 15 MINUTES.

A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL WAS MOLESTED ON A PUBLIC STREET AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE GIRL, ALL HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS AND POLITICIANS ARE ANGRY AT THE JOURNALIST WHO AIRED THE VIDEO. ALL INDIANS THINK JOURNALIST IS AT FAULT NOT THE MOB WHO MOLESTED THE KID.

SO POLITICIANS AND POLICE DECIDED TO ARREST ONLY FOUR OF THE CULPRITS.

NOW THE POLICE IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM:

"The journalist took an active role in the incident which brought shame to the public life of INDIA in general and journalism in particular."

ASSAM senior superintendent of police (SSP) Apoorba Jeevan Baruah HAS A ROLE TO PLAY IN THE MOLESTATION.

HIS RELATIVE WITH THE LAST NAME 'BARUAH' WAS WITH KALITA TO MOLEST THE GIRL NIHARIKA. SO HIS NAME IS NOT EVEN RELEASED, FORGET ABOUT ARRESTING HIM

THE TEAM

THEY BOTH SAT IN THEIR INDICA CAR AND WAS DRINKING ALCOHOL.

THEN THEY SAW THIS GIRL NIHARIKA OUTSIDE THE BAR, THAT IS WHEN KALITA AND BARUAH TRIED TO GET THE GIRL INTO THE CAR FOR RAPING

CHIEF MINISTER OF ASSAM Tarun Gogoi
THROUGH HIS COUSIN Akhil Gogoi produced before the media six video clippings allegedly indicting local journalist Gaurav Jyoti Neog for his involvement in the incident.

Assam Police chief Jayanta Narayan Chowdhury

said the police were not an ATM machine — dispensing instant service . HE VOWED THESE TYPE OF JOURANLISTS ARE NOT HOLDING UP INDIAN MORAL VALUES BY BROADCASTING RAPE TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

SEE THE LIST OF QUESTION INDIA IS WORKING ON DUE TO THIS INCIDENT:

1."We would also like to know if the carelessness of the media has been addressed to by the government?"

2.We would like to know what steps have been taken to ban unethical journalism?
3."Did the media who filmed the video call the police?

Re: USA DECIDES TO INTERVIEW IT PROGRAMMERS ON THEIR VIEW ON CHILD MOLESTATION BEFORE ISSUING US VISA.
Posted by: Amar Pawar ()
Date: July 14, 2012 06:01PM

Please note: USA has not decided to interview Indian IT consultants on child molestation for H-1 Visa purposes.

However there is a proposal to conduct training classes to any one who is of Indian origin on Child molestation.

This question proposal will only be included in the US citizen ship application for Indian males. Irrespective of Indian IT programmer or not.

However this is not confirmed.

Only issue for US Citizens are whether Indian IT programmers can be trusted to be admitted to the US offices.

Primary concern is ' Take your kids to work day'

In USA on this day most of the office workers take their under aged kids to work with them. US corporation are worried, these Indian IT programmers who are roaming around in the offices like 'roaches' will molest them or not.

Indian IT CONSULTANT Amarjyoti Kalita plans to immigrate to USA after taking care of girls in India
Posted by: INDIAN IT CONSULTANT ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:46PM

WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT WAS A SILLY JOKE FOR Indian IT Programmer Amarjyoti Kalita. HE AND HIS FRIENDS WERE MAKING A VIDEO TO UPLOAD TO A PORN SITE FOR MONEY
WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. IN HER OWN WORDS--------------------------------

"I was thinking of committing suicide after the video footage of the assault on me was beamed by TV channels and released on public domain, but decided against it after the moral support I received from the people of Assam during last few days," she said in Guwahati on Friday.

"I would not have gone to attend the birthday party of my friend had I known that such an unfortunate incident would befall on me. It happened when I had come out (of the bar) to the street with my friend who saw some youth making video. When resisted those youth pounced upon me as I was about to get into an auto rickshaw," she said.

"They even tried to tear off my clothes while I was crying for help. There were onlookers and the media was busy video-graphing what was unfolding. I was saved only when the police arrived at the spot. What has happened to me should not happen to anyone else. I have been devastated and my life has been spoilt. Those who have committed the crime should be given exemplary punishment," she said.

=================================================================================

CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT INDIAN CHIEF OF POLICE SAID ABOUT ARRESTING THESE MOTHER FUCKERS.

I am quoting here

'investigation was not like an ATM machine that you put your card in the machine and get your money.'

THAT MEANS POLICE NEED SOME TIME TO MAKE SOME MONEY OUT OF THE PEOPLE WHO WAS INVOLVED.

WELL CONNECTED Amarjyoti Kalita IS ALREADY ON A PLANE

Mumbai model tricked to visit Holiday Inn and Indian Police Sunil Khatpe and Ibrahim Dawood Khan demands Blow Job
Posted by: administrator ()
Date: August 20, 2015 07:33PM

Holiday Inn is a hunting ground for Indian Police for Flesh trade

Three policemen — API Khatpe and API Suresh Suryavanshi and police constable Yogesh Ponde — were arrested, along with five informers, on April 23 after the model approached Mumbai Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria alleging that she was taken to the Sangharsh Nagar police chowky on the night of April 2 and held there till April 3 morning.
The victim alleged that the accused extorted nearly Rs 10 lakh from her and a male friend. She also claimed that Khatpe forced her to perform oral sex on him twice at the police outpost.

The Mumbai police charge sheet against Khatpe, has also forensic report that confirms Khatpe had bitten on model’s breasts. The victim’s medical reports have revealed that the model’s hair was pulled and that she had bite marks on her breasts. The reports further confirm that she was subjected to oral sex.

Mumbai police has done everything they can but they can not catch the businessman who is Ibrahim Khans friend and they can not find the model coordinator.

Good police work.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2015 05:01PM by administrator.

Underworld Boss Ibrahim Khan and Indian police inspector Sunil Khatape are Mafia gang members
Date: August 20, 2015 08:36PM

One would suspect why Ibrahim Khan is interested to conduct his Mafia activities in Holiday Inn.?

Holiday Inn is not local hotel and Khan has a bigger goal in bringing shame on Holiday Inn. He must be working on behalf of some local hotel chains to bring shame on Holiday Inn.

Ibrahim Khan can not succeed with his illegal activities at the Holiday Inn without the help of police.

Inspector Sunil Khatape must have blessing from his superiors in helping Ibrahim Khan

Indian police inspector Sunil Khatape working with home grown terrorists like Ibrahim Khan is not a mistake rather a calculated effort.

Ibrahim Khan probably is part of a bigger Mafia underworld.

This is where terrorist Ibrahim Khan and fellow terrorists had set the trap for girls with the help of Mumbai police.

Once the girl is trapped, she will be forced to provide a blow job to the arresting officer and then police officer will help Mr. Khan to control the girl for Flesh Trade. Police gets a cut and Flesh trade will continue with Police blessing.

Ibrahim Khan has ties to several overseas clients which will get him what he needs.

These girls possibly turn out to be cash cows for Ibrahim Khan. How many girls he had under his management is not yet known. But for sure he had succeeded with the help of police in the past.

Police sources said one of the arrested civilians, Ibrahim Khan alias Ibbu (42) is the mastermind of a large-scale extortion racket that has been operating for nearly 15 years. Khan and his gang would extort money from hoteliers and restaurateurs in the western suburbs by posing as TV journalists. Sources said Khan inducted young men and women into his gang to pose as reporters and extort money. A source said, “The gang would roam around in SUVs in the night and target a particular pub or hotel. They would start filming things taking place inside the hotel and then extort money from the owner or the management by threatening to expose some irregularity.” Some members of Khan’s gang were arrested last August by the Khar police, after they had extorted Rs 12,000 from a hotelier in Khar (West).

They were caught red-handed when they went to the hotel again. A similar case had been registered against them in Vakola police station as well. “Khan is a resident of Dongar in Andheri (West) and has been involved in extortion for the past 15 years. He has several cases against him and assumes new identities to avoid getting arrested. Policemen are hand-in-glove with him and help him extort money from hoteliers, pub owners, and others. Khan has extorted money even from several struggling actors in the Oshiwara area,” said the source. “In the Sakinaka incident, Khan and his members posed as cops, along with the three actual policemen, to extort money from the model and her male friend. The other arrested accused, Javed Sheikh (35), Sanjay Range (46), Tanvir Hashmi (34) and Ayesha Malviya (24) are all part of Khan’s gang,” he added.

Likely Ibrahim has been supplying girls to politicians and businessman with the help of Indian police inspector Sunil Khatape for several years. How many girls are under their control is still unknown.

Which other crimes Ibrahim Khan is responsible in Mumbai including murder and suicide of girls, is unknown. It will be hard to prove unless the extent of police involvement in first class prostitution ring is unveiled.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 08:38PM by administrator.

Family man Sunil Khatpe ,Mafia boss Ibrahim Khan and Holiday Inn CCTV
Date: August 25, 2015 07:29PM

Who will ever think this Police Inspector Sunil Khatpe can be contolled by underworld for a nice blowjob

Bombay's first known AIDS case is documented in the late 1980s. It is only now, however, that the police have begun to question their behaviour while raping and forcing woman for sex. This is not about ethics but about fear of contacting the virus. For if sex workers are victims of the virus, so are their partners. These include policemen.

Apparently police inspectors have know this long before. Hence they do not even think about getting a blow job from any woman on the street. Inspectors and above need fresh educated young woman from nice families for blow job.

Sunit Khapte is a family man he has a nice woman at home. That is Ibrahim Dawood Khan took advantage of the blow job fetish.

Ibrahim Dawood khan knew what Sunil Khatpe wants and Ibrahim delivered on the right product.

Ibrahim Khan has been passed on all the necessary details about the model - where she is educated, whether she has money etc etc.

Ibrahim Khan advertised on the internet that his friend movie producer is looking for actors.

Model coordinator showed the ad to the model and told her this is the big break she is looking for.

She had met her coordinator, Aman very recently, who had fixed a meet with a Gujarati businessman, Hashmi, at Holiday Inn, a city hotel. Both coordinator and the businessman were both complicit in the crime.

Modeling coordinator, Aman is the one who had informed Ibrahim Khan about his models plan that night.

Hashmi who is Ibrahim Khan's friend posed as a wealthy business man in Holiday Inn.

Ibrahim Khan informed Inspector Sunil Khatpe about the engagement. Ibrahim Khan made sure Sunil Khatpe, that this is a fresh girl of your type. Sunil Khatpe, informed that he will not come inside Holiday Inn because of CCTV, but he can take care of the model for him once she reaches the parking lot.

Ibrahim Khan have people working in Holiday Inn.

Mumbai Holiday Inn CCTV turned off
Mumbai Holiday Inn CCTV was turned off for Model rape

Investigators said the Holiday Inn in Sakinaka, where the model was to meet a ‘film producer’ on April 3, had been approached by some of the accused earlier that day. These accused, who are police informers, reportedly tried to negotiate with the manager over booking a room where they would carry out a ‘raid’, sources said.

“The manager, however, refused to cooperate claiming that he could not grant such permissions,” a senior police officer said. But Ibrahim Khan managed to turn off the CCTV in Holiday Inn. He confirmed with Khatpe, there will be no CCTV in Holiday Inn.

The hotel management, however, refused to comment on CCTV or the detention outside their premises or the attempt to book a room for an alleged raid.
Ibrahim Khan send a message to the model and told her about the business man in the Holiday Inn.

Police is probing find out who turned of the CCTV in Holiday Inn. If Holiday Inn an international hotel chain was helping Ibrahim Khan to conduct his extortion racket, what about the small hotels in Mumbai. Ibrahim Khan will get away with any thing,.

Model said that on the day of the incident, she received a message on her cellphone around midnight from an unknown number. The sender asked her to reach a hotel in Sakinaka because a Gujarati businessman was staying there and was looking for models to cast in a movie he was planning to make. When she told him that it was too late and she could come early the next morning, the sender said that the businessman would leave the city by then and she would have to go immediately. “I am desperate for work. I need to start my career so I have to go when people call me,” said the model. She reached the hotel lobby around 12.30 am.

The crime branch is still on the lookout for the suspect that the model met inside the hotel before the incident.

When the model entered the hotel, she called the model coordinator , who came to the lobby and wrote down details about the model’s identity in the diary. Crime branch officers said the same model coordinator mentioned to the hotle staff, model’s profession was that of a commercial sex worker. After seeing the details about the model, the hotel staff said they would not allow her in the hotel, the investigators revealed.

It was then that the model suspected foul play, and informed her friend, said an officer. Investigations have led the police to believe the raid was pre-planned. “The policemen had visited the hotel and spoken to the hotel staff about the raid. This hints at the fact that the whole thing was premeditated,” said Rakesh Maria, Mumbai police commissioner.

The crime branch has recorded the statements of the Holiday Inn duty manager and other staff of the hotel, who claimed that since the guest was not registered, they didn’t allow her to go to the hotel room.

Meanwhile, the police traced the mobile phone of the absconding suspect model coordinator to Gujarat two days ago, but the phone has since been switched off. “We are planning to send a police team to Gujarat to trace the suspect,” said a police officer, on condition of anonymity. and the model co-ordinator asked her to go on the third floor of the hotel where the businessman was waiting for her. When she was asked to go alone, she suspected something amiss and asked one of her male friends to come to the hotel.

A businessman was set up at the Holiday Inn by Ibrahim Khan.

The police are now probing if the model coordinator and the Gujarati businessman who the victim met were also party to the plan.

The victim reportedly got in touch with the model coordinator through a company providing advertisements on online. This was the first time that the coordinator asked her to collect cash for an assignment. She had never met the producer before.

So with the blessing from Inspector Sunil Khatpe, Ibrahim Khan arranged a team of crooks to pretend as police officers, and so called six police officials in plain clothes showed up at the parking lot of Holiday Inn, calling it a "raid" on immoral flesh trafficking and took the couple on their private vehicle to police station.

At 3 am, she was dragged to the Sangharsh Nagar police chowky. After a two hour long ordeal, Sunil Khatpe turned to the other policemen and asked them to leave.

Sunil Khatpe then bolted the room from inside, she states.
"He left his chair, came across the table and stood near the chair where I was sitting. I asked him why the others were asked to leave. He gagged me, threw me on the table and forced himself on me. Mujhe happy kar de (Make me happy), he kept on repeating as he sexually abused me," she alleges.

He unzipped took his penis and starting pushing in my mouth.

"I was crying. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. He tried few more times and he could not get an erection. He later zipped himself up and opened the door."

As though the surprise arrest at an odd hour, the allegation of her being a prostitute and the rape by a policeman inside the police station was not enough, the model was taken to a tiny room and freed of all her possessions.
"A woman took away my jewellery, cash, everything. She didn't even leave my make-up kit," she testifies.

Inspector Sunil Khatpe called Ibrahim Khan and informed him of girls reluctance to swallow his penis. Ibrahim khan assured him girl will oblige if he try harder. He personally guaranteed she already performed a blow job for the business man at the Holiday Inn previous night. Inspector Sunil Khatpe could not sleep that night so he returned at 7 am. "Again Khatpe came and forced himself on me. I begged him to go but he did not relent. I was groped and abused for the second time within two hours," she says.

This time Inspector Sunil Khatpe did not budge. According to model, “Khatpe told me that he had my address and would keep coming to my house. I was so scared that I could not complain,” the survivor said. He succeeded in inserting his penis in the models mouth and forced her to perform a blow job. Khatpe fondled her breasts and bit the breasts of the model In the beginning girl resisted but Khatpe pulled the models hair and forced his penis in her mouth, finally she gave up and performed the blow job.

(The charge sheet by Mumbai police has also a forensic report that confirms Khatpe had bites on model’s breasts. The victim’s medical reports have revealed that the model’s hair was pulled and that she had bite marks on her breasts. The reports further confirm that she was subjected to oral sex.)

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2015 05:09PM by administrator.

Ibrahim Dawood Khan - Aspiring Underworld boss of Mumbai who trapped the Mumbai model
Date: August 20, 2015 08:57PM

Ibrahim Khan in his brand new Mercedes SUV

Rape of a model in Mumbai turned out to be a tip of ice berg by underworld to keep Police inspectors on their side ready for major crimes in Mumbai.

Officials said that the investigation so far has led them to believe that the plan, which was supposed to be an extortion bid in the guise of an anti-prostitution raid, was hatched by Ibrahim Khan alias Ibbu (42), one of the arrested accused, who claims to be a reporter for a news website.
Khan was on good terms with the arrested officials from Sakinaka police station Assistant Police Inspectors Sunil Katape and Suresh Suryavanshi and Head Constable Yogesh Ponde and had told them that the victim would be a suitable target.
During his interrogation by officials from the Crime Branch Unit X, Khan revealed that, after the raid and the release of the model, when he went to take his share, the policemen gave him him only Rs 1,000. He said that another arrested accused, Ayesha Malviya (24), who is also a member of his gang of extortionists, got Rs 2,000, while the rest did not get any money.
Also read: Mumbai crime: 3 cops raped model inside Sakinaka police chowkie
Khan claimed he was not aware that the cops had taken gold from the complainant as well, and that he was in the Sakinaka police station that night and did not know that the police had taken her to the Sangharsh Nagar chowky and raped her, said Crime Branch officials. They added that even the arrested police officers are confessing only to taking cash from the complainant, and not gold.

Big underworld racket

Khan is the kingpin of a large-scale extortion racket that has been operating for years. Khan and his gang would extort money from hoteliers, restaurateurs and others in the western suburbs by posing as TV journalists. The other arrested accused in this case Javed Sheikh (35), Sanjay Range (46) and Tanvir Hashmi (34) are all part of Khan’s gang. Another accused in the case, Sikandar Mirza, is absconding.

"When they decided to carry out the raid on a tip-off, Ibrahim called other people and in matter of no time a team was assembled. Interestingly, all the people live in different parts of western suburbs. The way they gathered at one place in such a little time shows that a plan had already been hatched," said an officer privy to the investigation.

He added, "There are a number of things that point to their planning; they were in plain clothes, instead of using a police vehicle, they went in a private car; after charging the model, they did not make a diary entry at the police station."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2015 06:59PM by administrator.

How Indian Police protect Indian morality using Immoral Trafficking Act
Date: August 20, 2015 08:12PM

Is Luxury hotels a taboo for Indian females. Indian Police thinks so. A girl visiting a 5 Star hotel is always for sex.

So police has subcontracted with home grown terrorists to handle the problem of sex in 5-star hotels.

This is where terrorist Ibrahim Khan and fellow terrorists had set the trap for girls with the help of Mumbai police.

Once the girl is trapped, she will be forced to provide a blow job to the arresting officer and then police officer will help Mr. Khan to control the girl for Flesh Trade. Police gets a cut and Flesh trade will continue with Police blessing.

Ibrahim Khan has ties to several overseas clients which will get him what he needs.

These girls possibly turn out to be cash cows for Ibrahim Khan. How many girls he had under his management is not yet known. But for sure he had succeeded with the help of police in the past.

Police sources said one of the arrested civilians, Ibrahim Khan alias Ibbu (42) is the mastermind of a large-scale extortion racket that has been operating for nearly 15 years. Khan and his gang would extort money from hoteliers and restaurateurs in the western suburbs by posing as TV journalists. Sources said Khan inducted young men and women into his gang to pose as reporters and extort money. A source said, “The gang would roam around in SUVs in the night and target a particular pub or hotel. They would start filming things taking place inside the hotel and then extort money from the owner or the management by threatening to expose some irregularity.” Some members of Khan’s gang were arrested last August by the Khar police, after they had extorted Rs 12,000 from a hotelier in Khar (West).

They were caught red-handed when they went to the hotel again. A similar case had been registered against them in Vakola police station as well. “Khan is a resident of Dongar in Andheri (West) and has been involved in extortion for the past 15 years. He has several cases against him and assumes new identities to avoid getting arrested. Policemen are hand-in-glove with him and help him extort money from hoteliers, pub owners, and others. Khan has extorted money even from several struggling actors in the Oshiwara area,” said the source. “In the Sakinaka incident, Khan and his members posed as cops, along with the three actual policemen, to extort money from the model and her male friend. The other arrested accused, Javed Sheikh (35), Sanjay Range (46), Tanvir Hashmi (34) and Ayesha Malviya (24) are all part of Khan’s gang,” he added. -

The 29-year-old victim told detectives she had gone to a five-star hotel in the buzzing megalopolis that is home to Bollywood for a movie audition earlier in April, local media reported.

There, a movie agent asked her to follow him up to a room to meet the production team, but she felt threatened and left.

At the exit of the building in the northern Sakinaka district, near Mumbai's international airport, she was met by three plain-clothed policemen claiming to be investigating a prostitution ring at the hotel.

The officers, identified only as assistant police inspectors Khatape, Suryavanshi and a police constable Kode, threatened her with arrest and demanded she went to a nearby police station, where she was held overnight and allegedly sexually abused.

What’s worse, the model was raped in a place where she should have been the safest inside a police chowkie. She had been forced to accompany the officials there as they had threatened to implicate her in a false case if she refused. -
After the alleged rape they reportedly demanded she paid them 500,000 Indian Rupees (£5,200, $7,860) to be let go. The woman was allowed to call her boyfriend who brought in part of the money. The officers reportedly took the victim's jewellery to make up for the difference and finally set her free.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 08:13PM by administrator.

Immoral Traffic Act - LICENSE FOR INDIAN POLICE FOR SEX & MONEY
Posted by: DO NOT HAVE MONEY -'Then suck it.' INDIAN POLICE DEMANDS ()
Date: July 28, 2010 03:01PM

The Bombay police are not alone in their mistreatment of street communities. Nor is their role in the spread of HIV new—the link has been documented since Bomb'y's first known AIDS cases in the late 1980s. It is only now, however, that the police have begun to question their behaviour. This is not about ethics. For if sex workers are victims of the virus, so are their partners. These include policemen.

The sari smells of dried blood. I bring it up close; imagine what it must have been like for Savita that night. She was waiting for a train home, when three railway policemen dragged her off the platform, kicking and slapping her for distributing condoms to other sex workers. Her red glass bangles speared her wrists. Blue cotton soaked up her blood.

Savita is physically assaulted by a policeman about twice a week. She pays hafta, bribes, as often. What most women would consider rape is, for her, 'free sex'—the price she pays to avoid arrest or further harassment.

When a policeman's demands become excessive, Savita will change her site of work. Hiding in the shadows, making herself inaccessible to the police, she also makes herself inaccessible to the HIV prevention efforts of outreach workers who provide her with free condoms. Savita receives as little as Rs 30 (75 cents) for sex. She will go without condoms if she must pay for them, placing herself at risk of acquiring HIV, the virus which causes AIDS. Unable to identify its symptoms, and with no access to a health clinic, she will stay untested and continue to work without protection.

The Bombay police are not alone in their mistreatment of street communities. Nor is their role in the spread of HIV new—the link has been documented since Bomb'y's first known AIDS cases in the late 1980s. It is only now, however, that the police have begun to question their behaviour. This is not about ethics. For if sex workers are victims of the virus, so are their partners. These include policemen.

At 5'10, with a heart-shaped face and wide cheekbones, thirty one year old Savita is a head turner. She is aware of this, accentuating her beauty with gold earrings and liquid eyeliner that give her the appearance of an old time movie star.

Like me, Savita is a migrant, but from Karnataka. We arrived in Bombay around the same time, four years ago. Although she admits it with less reservation, we are here to make money. And she is doing her best. She speaks Marathi, the language of her customers. She is fluent in Hindi. She has also learnt new words to label herself with. If she talks to me when she has not encountered the police for at least 48 hours, she may call herself a 'sex worker' and 'social worker', terms she has been taught by the NGO where she works part time. Otherwise she refers to herself as 'randi'—a Hindi word so disparaging it has no English equivalent. Neither whore nor hooker, prostitute nor tart.

In India, although there are almost three million people living with HIV/AIDS, the subject is still shrouded in denial and despair.
One day, I went to meet Savita at Good Luck, a shabby café in Oshiwara, where we drink tea and share bhelpuri. A policewoman walked up to our table and said to her,''I know what you are'' Savita looked her in the face.''''m not that anymore. ''m a social worker'' The policewoman smirked. She bent towards Savita.''Rand'' she whispered, and calmly walked away.

The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act of 1956 (ITPA) is the primary statute that deals with sex work in India. It was meant to curb the recruitment, transport, or sale (defined as trafficking) of women and children for sex, and to punish the trafficker and financial beneficiaries. It criminalises neither sex work nor sex workers, but makes solicitation in a 'public place' illegal. While ITPA is meant to rein in trafficking, not voluntary sex work by adults, police have greater success arresting women like Savita. Traffickers are part of complex cross-national webs that are nearly impossible to break, and given the evidence needed, rarely convicted. Arresting floating sex workers, however, satisfies demands from senior officers to fulfil a set quota. They address complaints from the public, upset by their presence in the neighbourhood.

Now, Savita knows the inside of a cell the way she does the order of spices on her kitchen shelf. She recounts the humiliations—constant and innovative. If she asks to use the toilet, she is told' 'Drink your urin'.' So she carries an empty bottle with her wherever she goes, and fills it up before she enters her cell. If she starts her menstrual cycle, she tears off a piece of her dupatta, a garment meant to shield a wom'n's modesty, and places it in her underwear. The next day, she replaces it with another piece of her dupatta.

Long after she has been released, these memories keep Savita awake at night. Her head pounds as fast as her heart. Given a choice between silently accepting a policewoman's abuse—'Cocksucker, why is it that dogs find work, but you canno'?'—and courting arrest by standing up for herself, she will choose silence.

Savita is also vulnerable to the Bombay Police Act (1951), which governs the state force, and describes its powers. The act is broad and vague, and outlaws everything from frightening cattle to letting loose a horse. Section 110, or 'Behaving Indecently in Public', has been used by the police to great convenience, and as a supplement to ITPA. It makes 'behaving indecently' an offence, punishable with arrest and a fine of Rs 1200 ($30). The definition of 'indecent' has been left to the discretion of the arresting officer.

When a member of the legislative assembly, for example, is expected to visit, the station's senior inspector will want the adjoining roads clean. In a ravenous swoop, sex workers who had for months been standing on that road as the police passed by will be arrested for 'behaving indecently'. The women do not protest or argue. Fine, jail, judge are their equivalent of my newspaper, laptop, library.

On occasion, Savita cannot pay the fine of Rs 1200. It is as much as she earns in a week. A policeman tells her, 'Then suck it.' She gives him oral sex.

Internet Porn in INDIA - Another avenue for Police to make money
Posted by: Pornography in India - How police benefits ()
Date: August 08, 2010 11:42PM

Previously wheneve Police needed money, they used to raid the guest houses or small hotels in the name of prostitution raid and Hotel owners were supposed to pay Police to be in business.

Now Indian police has a new avenue to make money from poor people. Why from poor people, people who has money to own a computer have access to internet at home. But the poor boys and girls whose parents has no money to buy a computer will access throuh internet. Now police raid these internet cafes stating that they are protecting the public from internet porn. In the mean time people get arrested will have to pay police not to get charged.

In the mean time RAW officers are searching for porn on government computers, or several girls might have been raped on the streets of that city. However police concern now is internet porn which is spoiling Indian moral culture.

In Uttar Pradesh, the state police have been raiding Internet cafes, hauling up young boys and girls and throwing them in jail. The police hold that the small cubicles at the cafes, with lock-in facilities, are being used by boys and girls to indulge in sexual acts and access pornographic material. Such raids have been happening across India's biggest state, in the capital Lucknow, in Agra (the city of the Taj Mahal), as well as in smaller towns such as Etawah. This is not to deny that cyber-cafes are not being used for such practices, but it is the brazenness of the police that has come in for criticism.

Predictably, there are innocents who are also caught, with one girl saying that she was surfing for information about admissions to a university when the police arrested her. "They don't have any idea about the Internet," she said. "They don't know that it can be put to such useful purposes." Another girl said: "I was typing my resume, which I had to submit to my school, when a policeman walked in and said I was watching porn. They called up the media, who clicked our photos as if we were criminals. No policeman listened to our pleas."

Unlike in the cities, computer penetration in Indian towns is less than 12%, because of which cyber-cafes have done brisk business over the past few years and are far more popular than they are in the West, where people generally prefer to surf from the comfort of their homes or offices. A senior police officer who led the raids has been quoted as saying: "Besides watching porn websites, couples also had sex inside the small cabins of these cafes. The cabins have high walls and can be bolted from inside. Also, the entire first floor of these cafes was only meant for couples, with single girls or boys not allowed there. We found condoms strewn all over an empty plot [of land] near the cafes."

Viewing pornography in the privacy of one's home doesn't come under the ambit of the law, but to do so in a cafe, which is legally defined as "public space", is illegal. Using the same clause of public indecency, the police as well as politicians (heading what are known as "culture brigades") in the past have swooped down on couples in parks, buses, trains and movie halls, more with the intention of harassing to make a fast buck or gain political mileage, rather than over any fault of the boy and girl, who in many cases may not be doing any of the stuff they are hauled up for. The Internet has opened a new vista. Indeed, India is at a crossroads on how to handle porn uploaded on servers located anywhere in the world that can be accessed by young, impressionable minds. The police in Uttar Pradesh are just one brutal ramification of an issue that requires more sensitive handling and which many parents are deeply worried about.

In keeping with the fear of technology polluting young minds, this week the Delhi government banned mobile phones from all schools run and aided by it and advised private schools to follow the example. This was in response to the case of the widely circulated sexually explicit video clip of two students of a prominent private school shot on a mobile phone. The MMS case (referring to multimedia messaging service, the mobile technology used to transmit the clip) was being auctioned on popular website eBay-baazee.com and recording brisk sales. A country head of the website and a student of the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology who had posted the clip for sale on the site had been arrested in this connection. According to Section 67 of the Information Technology Act, transmission of obscene material through electronic media can invite a jail term of up to five years, though the arrest of the India head of eBay has been compared to jailing the minister (rail, for instance) for an accident that can happen anywhere in the country (see India's porn police bring their quarry to eBay, December 22, '04).

In the state of Maharashtra a special committee set up by the Mumbai High Court has recommended that it should be made obligatory for proprietors of cyber-cafes to protect young people and minors from "unsuitable Internet material" and cyber-stalkers, with several cases of pedophilia having been reported in Mumbai, the state capital. The committee wants a mandatory record of photo-identity cards, personal details, logs of all the sites the users have visited, and wants to restrict minors to machines that do not have cubicles. "This will prevent easy access of pornography to minors and help police trace those who e-mail inappropriate material to minors from cafes," said one committee member, Gautam Patel. It is believed that once this statute is in place, other states are likely to follow.

The recommendation has angered many cafe owners, who say the diktat would be expensive to implement and detrimental to business. One cafe owner in an upscale area in Mumbai said, "about 50% of my customers come to access pornography." Another said: "Visiting a cafe is an impulsive decision. What if you don't have an identity card on you? I lose a customer? And maintaining IP [Internet protocol] logs is a drain on my resources. I have to invest a lot of time, or buy software that will do the job. Keeping track of the sites a user has visited is the same as monitoring his activities, which will put him off. Also, I have to invest in tearing off the cubicles to accommodate special seats for minors. The whole thing is very unfair."

According to cyber-law expert Pawan Duggal, the Information Technology Act 2000 lacks the necessary teeth to deal with the growing number of cyber-crimes. "I believe that 2005 is going to be the year of broadband in India. We will see a rise in broadband services and connectivity, just like the cable-TV industry boomed in the earlier '90s," Duggal said. "However, there might be some major legal challenges in this area too," he added. "The law needs to specify and amend its position on liability and culpability issues relating to content, violation of intellectual property rights, etc, in the converged broadband environment."

The Indian government has set up a panel to review the IT Act and also study the culpability of cyber-cafes in allowing access to pornography, as well as the liability on a website for promoting such material. The panel will also study appropriate legislation for data protection and privacy to protect the country's software and data-processing industry, and provisions to enhance information and communication technology, e-commerce and e-governance, and regulate cyber-crimes and forensics.

Until the new framework is in place, nobody can justify masses of young people being bundled into cramped police stations for surfing the 'Net, even if there are some who indulge in other stuff.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

This forum powered by Indianmanual.